BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Giuliana G.
Mendoza
funciona maravillosamente, es uno de los mejores productos para hacer contorno, su presentacion es muy linda y viene mucho producto, es un maquillaje para todos los dias lo recomiendo muchisimo ame el producto y definitivamente lo compraria denuevo
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
The product is bit too dark for me tho but the contour was nice. Very affordable for everyone I guess and easily found in drugs store. I did not find much pros of this product since the color was not matching my skin color. But it is smooth applying and has a fine finish on the skin will try it in different tone if I can find one of course
Luisa D.
otimo produto cor intensa
efeito lindo cintilante. Cor maravilhosa cobertura perfeita ótimo produto, de maquiagem feminina que nos tornas mais bela e poderosa ser mais bonita e elegante é o desejo de nosso coração recomendo
maritza d.
me encnta el controno de loreal lo amo la manera y facilidad de aplicacion y como dejan tan definados los contornos y lo que se acopla al coloer de la piel ya que esto es muy dificil de conseguir enserio lo amo me encanta en realidad no lo dejaria de usar me encata
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Belen L.
No e tenido la oportunidad de utilizar ese producto pero me encantaría se ve de super buena calidad y espero tener la oportunidad de probar el producto y dar un buen comentario de el por lo mientras me quedare con la idea de que es un buen producto.
Crystal G.
Con su fórmula Le Palette Contour te permite diseñar tu propio rostro- realza tus virtudes y disimula tus defectos. Atenúa y realza con el tono claro, y afina y define con el tono oscuro.
Una textura híbrida entre polvo y crema para una óptima fusión con la piel y la base pre-contour. Duración 24horas.
Niki A.
Odyssea Elyti 19, Nicosia
Not that happy since for my skin tone it was too dark and I looked like an orange of something BUT the quality was perfect and in a different skin tone it would be perfect so yaaaa!!!
Jasmine D.
I have a plump and round face so contouring is a daily must for me. L'Oréal Paris Infallibke Pro Contour Palette is what I have always used and I don't want to seem biased but for me it is the best.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?