BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
The highlight wasn't a highlight for me it was more of a powder, the contour was great tho.
Althea B.
South River, NJ
Helpful gave be a new way to do my makeup I like it.. very inexpensive.. my sister loves it
Yrali C.
estaesuna de las marcaa ami particularmente me gusta por el efecto que le da a mi rostro .
Virginia M.
Oceanside
Great pro contour palette for your face . Helps so much with making your makeup standou.
Abril G.
Pharr, TX
I have this color i like the contour but the highlight is no good. No pigmentation at all
Reba R.
Palermo, CA
Its good but I don't really like it that much it doesn't work for me it gets all clumpy
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for outline, he really gave the result I expected, and it was simply beautiful.
Esmeralda H.
Es increíble me encanta su presentación y tamaño es adecuado la cobertura es excelente
Yoli S.
Caracas
Easy to apply, Good pigmentation, Good value, Lightweight, long lasting

Wears off easily, Difficult to apply, not effective , doesn't stay on, Doesn't work

Daily use, Everyday, All skin types,Normal skin,Oily skin
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?