BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
This is the first contour kit that I have ever used. Great for beginners! It shows you how to use the product on the packaging which is great for newbies. Very long lasting and easy to apply, I️ have recommended to all my friends
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
Cioly F.
This product is okay, it's not highly pigmented. The brush is poor quality and tends to fling product everywhere. The colors are good shades. I use the Infallible 24hr pro matte foundation in Natural Beige, and the Infallible pro matte 16hr powder in Nude Beige. I chose the Medium Contour...the colors work well together. The product is so finely textured it's almost like working w a loose powder and it crumbles easily. I feel like a lot of the product is wasted. This product will also cling to dry spots on your skin which can ruin the texture. I use a hydrating mask every night and this product is still a little dry feeling on me. Works best if applied with individual brushes, so if you want to buy this simply to save time by using a swipe n' go method, don't bother.
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
This product provides a very subtle contour. The idea is to use this oddly shaped brush with one swipe and you're done, but it's not that smooth. I don't use the brush with the product. I do like the highlight for a more subtle glow. I think this product is kind of gimmicky and I don't think I will repurchase. I do appreciate loreal coming out with more than one shade of contour unlike other brands.
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
When I first started contouring and highlighting this was the first contouring palette I have ever bought. I liked how the shades were not to deep so it was really easy to blend out and it went good with my skin color and didn't make me look muddy. I also liked then highlighter, it is so pretty.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
drugstores brands are just now catching up with the contour wave. It's been a slow start but they are getting there. I don't like this contour as much as I do the Jesse's girl's contour and highlighting kit. I would recommend going to rite aid n pick up one of those palettes. you get four highlighters n four contour pans w warm n cool tone contour colors.
Alleina C.
Fayetteville, NC
this works really well with my skin tone. since i don't really like a harsh contour it does just fine. it retails for about $10. it works best with the other products on that line. i wouldn't recommend to my melanin sisters because i know there are better products that will better suit them.
Kolleen K.
I bought this to try out since I've never contoured and it seemed easy enough when I bought it. It is okay, I haven't used it as much as I thought I would. It's probably not something I would purchase again because I can't seem to get it to blend well. It may just be me because I haven't used it much but I would rate it a 3 out of 5.
Samantha P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't love the brush they include, but I love the glistening of this highlighter and the bronzer works so well with my moderately fair skin tone. I love that I can use another brush with this product to achieve the look that I am going for. It stays on all day as well! (As long as I use my setting spray!)
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I didn't like this at all. The highlight was subtle almost nonexistent very glittery and was way to dark for my skin tone. The contour is also glittery, streaky and not easy to blend. I wound not recommend to anyone.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?