L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pop-Matic Mechanical Eye Liner uploaded by jennifer F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BAL n.
San Antonio , TX
My mom uses this eyeliner because she is very oily and she uses it for her top line it works for a little while then you can see residue coming off on top of her eyelid I wouldn't suggest buying it if you're very oily but if not it really does last.
Toni S.
Bakersfield , CA
I love the color of this liner. It swatches well but it doesn't apply to the water line at all. You can kind of apply it in the lash line but even then it's not very pigmented. I was disappointed in this
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
I love how white it is! For me it didn't blend with other colors and went on so well onto my eyelids!! I love the long lasting formula. I would buy again!! Good price, good quality, good makeup.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
This color blue is very beautiful. It is extremely bright, maybe a little too bright for me. I think personally this is not an everyday blue color. I wish it was a little darker blue so it can be more wearable. It goes on perfectly and it is very opaque. It doesn't last very long on me because my eyelids are oily but it may work for you.
S B.
Usually I'm not one to go super bold and go out of my neutral colors. So i did and i got this color. My eyes are hazel and they have a touch of green in them! BUUUUT this color made my eyes pop out more!
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
I like this a lot however it occasionally runs on me after a few hours. I prefer makeup that is longer lasting so that's why I didn't buy again.
Alyssa G.
Kailua
Best long lasting liner i have found at the drugstore besides essence. Super blendable and colors are super pigmented
David L.
Scunthorpe
This eyeliner hell it takes a lot of work to remove as when its on its on for good, it looks great on the lash line as it enhances the lashes when paired with the miss babyroll mascara in blue too, blue eyes for days!!!!
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Zamie E.
Delhi
L'Oréal eyeliner has always won my heart.. they have the darkest black and I love it. It's smudge proof and waterproof