BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Metallic Shadow. High Color Impact in one stroke. 5 Shades. Lasts all day.

Go paint yourself with Infallible Paints Shadow Metallic. This Infallible eye shadow paint has high color impact and creates a foiled finish-allowing you to achieve the latest metallic eyeshadow trending look. This creamy pressed powder eyeshadow comes in 5 blendable metallic shades so you can find the perfect color for you. Lasts all day.

Ways to wear metallic:

• Sweep over entire eye lid for a metallic wash
  • Apply to inner corners of eyelid to highlight or to center of lid to create dimension
  • Build shadow for a heavy metal effect. Can also be applied wet for a more dramatic foiled look.
  • Mix multiple shades to customize your metallic look

• Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

L'Oréal Paris Infallible Paints™ Metallics Eye Shadow
  • "So pigmented, and super metallic. Long lasting, with a creamy texture. VERY CHEAP GOOD PRICE, can buy at target, Walgreens, riteaid, Walmart, etc. definitely would buy it again!" in 4 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite Loreal eyeshadow product!!! They are so buttery and creamy. They blend beautifully and they last. I was surprised however to find out that my color was not as dark as it was in the pan which I was concerned it would be too dark for me so that is a good thing for me personally but be mindful of that." in 3 reviews
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i freaking love this!!!! tati recommended these and i had my eye on them for awhile and then during targets clearance event to bring in new spring items thwy were on sale for $3!! i grabbed Brass Knuckles and rose chrome. brass knuckles is AMAZING eith my bronzer in my crease and this all over my lid for a quick and easy eye look!! i have hazel green yellowish eyes so bronzeys are my go to every day and this is a natural but has some effort type of look! best $3 i ever spent!
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I love the shade of this eyeshadow. It is a staple in my collection as it is so easy to use as a one-shadow look. It lasts for quite a while (almost all day) and that is great considering I have oily eyelids. It is a bit pricier at $7.99 a shadow where I got it, but there is a lot in the pan and it will last me a long time.
Ashley W.
Connie C.
San Gabriel, CA
I got the shade rose chrome and was really excited to give this a whirl, but unfortunately I was a bit dissolved with the payoff. It's not as opaque and metallic as I'd like and IMO with what you pay for, you can get elsewhere for better. Maybe the other shades perform differently, but sadly I was disappointed with the rose chrome.
Jennifer R.
Saint Petersburg
Found this gem on sale at Target a few weeks ago. I love that there is a ton of product in the package and have been loving this as a transition shade. It is a perfect shade for when I do rose or pink eye looks as well as neutral and purples. So far it has worked for all of my every day looks.
Melissa F.
Love this eyeshadow!!! Metallics are my favorite you don’t have to use much to make your eyes pop. This eyeshadow looks the same at the end of the day doesn’t wear off or settle in lines. Will definitely buy again.
Lori R.
Lutherville, MD
I LOVE this color and the product it is beautiful on the eyes. It lasts all day on my eyes too I use it at least once a week. I just think the color is stunning and love creating an eye look based on this color.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
These shadows are beautiful, whenever I find a good sale I purchase a new color. I put on some transition shades then use my fingertip to apply this to my lid on workdays. So smooth and buttery, and they last all day. Love them!
Alicia N.
Gabriela O.
I tried the shade "Brass Knuckles". The shadow itself feels creamy. There are tiny multi-color micro shimmers but are more noticeable in the sun. The packaging is rather big for my liking. There is insane pigmentation with one swipe. The shadow has the same staying power with and without primer. When applied with my fingers I had tons of fallout. There was less fallout when applied with a small synthetic brush. I have small eyes so this also gave me great control. My eyes are hooded so there was transfer to my upper eye area, but it didn't look bad. Once the product set, there was no fallout. It is also very easy to remove and doesn't leave glitter on your lids or skin. Over all it's a good product, with oversized packaging. Just be cautious about the fallout.
Gabriela O.
How many shades are in the collection?