L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints/Lips Metallic
High color impact lip paint. Saturated with pigments. Designer applicator.
Lacquer up lips for a bold color statement with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints/Lip. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in 14 high-impact liquid lipstick colors, from nude to bold.
Pro-tip: outline lips using pointed tip, fill in.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "I didn't think I would be on this metallic craze but I am loving this lipstick. Pretty without being too much. " in 61 reviews
- "Really good product, awesome vibe color, great texture, long stay, perfect finished, looks fresh and smooth " in 17 reviews
- "I am obsessed with this new liquid lip. The metallic sheen is insane and the formula is so creamy and light weight.. I accidentally kissed my (all white furred pup) forgetting I had it on. Left a nice kiss mark on him lol.. But yeah .. I wasn't sure I was going to like the metallic look on me.. But after this.. I am sold! I want them all! #influenster #gotitfree #L'oreal #loveit" in 16 reviews
- "Super soft lips after using it. And doesn't leave a velvety feeling or anything. It's long lasting. And very smooth!" in 16 reviews
- "I tried these for the first time yesterday, and they're easily comparable to the Stila metallic liquid lipsticks. It looked really pretty and nice. They last a long time too." in 14 reviews
When my mom gave this to me as a gift I didn't have the highest of expectations, having been letdown by metallic lippies in the past. After just one swatch I was sold and absolutely obsessed.
The metallic sheen on this lippie is GORGEOUS! A little goes a long way, and it looks absolutely beautiful on the skin. I was so blown away. Drug store brands are killing the game lately, and products like this are why.
If you are a fan of metallic lippies I highly recommend this - it is a must for a collection in my opinion. It would even make a gorgeous eyeshadow. Run and get these!
It's sad, because if it would set and stay in place, this would have instantly become my go-to lip product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos