BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High color impact lip paint. Saturated with pigments. Designer applicator.

Lacquer up lips for a bold color statement with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints/Lip. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in 14 high-impact liquid lipstick colors, from nude to bold.

Pro-tip: outline lips using pointed tip, fill in.

OCTYLDODECANOL
POLYBUTENE
BIS-DIGLYCERYL
POLYACYLADIPATE-2
PENTAERYTHRITYL

Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Flamingo Floss
This  is  very beautiful color , it's called Flamingo . It's a very soft formula it applies easily and it does have a beautiful metallic  finish,smells   also  good,   but  in  2  hours it  is going  away,  just  pity  about  that,  will  not  recommend this  one.  I  hoped it  would  work  much  better,  sorry  this  time
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Smoldering Eclipse
I have purchased several of these! I love how metallic these are. It is so pretty and shiny. It lasted all day. I have Jade brown eyes and the metallic makes them REALLY pop! Use it when I want to take a photo. I get so many compliments when I am wearing it. It goes on so nicely! My only complaint is that it wears off fairly quickly. A little goes a long way with this product and one swipe will give you full opacity, but if you want a softer look you can achieve it by either blotting your lips or having less product on the doe foot applicator. The best part about this product is it isn't patchy and you get a glossy finish that lasts!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Galactic Foil
I really do like it. It is a little lighter in the photo than in person and it is a little shimmery, which I love! DO NOT attempt to but a lip balm or chapstick underneath of the lipstick. I made this mistake and the lipstick wouldn't dry and was very clumpy/sticky. If your lips are dry when you apply it you will have no issues getting it to harden onto your lips.
Erin I.
Madison
Review for: Galactic Foil
WOW. I do not wear drug store makeup, as I never ever have success with it, but this changed my mind. I saw this randomly while picking up a prescription, and decided to give it a try because it looked SO LUXE and with the price being so low, I wasn't worried about it if it flopped. It's the perfect fall color; mostly maroon with a touch of pumpkin orange. It truly packs in a metallic sparkle punch, HIGHLY PIGMENTED. I do wish it was less glossy but it's totally worth having it be less long lasting and stickier for this color. It is a powerhouse!
Tamara V.
leominster, ma
Review for: Galactic Foil
So for the price this product is perfect. The color is unbeatable. It doesn’t feel sticky or drying. My biggest problem is the bleeding and the fact that it doesn’t last that long. However the bleeding is easily fixed with a clear lip pencil. For $8 it’s worth the buy.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Review for: Brick Metal
I have several of these metallic mattes form L'Oréal and love each one. I have had no issues with the product. I apply a thin layer, and let it dry down for a minute or two before pressing my lips together. One layer has enough pigment to evenly cover it all. It has never transferred or felt sticky or tacky. It is a true matte product. It also has not dried out my lisp. $10 is quite a steal for such a well rounded product... (think $25 for high end) I enjoy this lip product and will recommend to others.
yvonne t.
Arizona
Review for: Galactic Foil
I love this color the metallic paint it's really smooth feels like a lip gloss on your lips and every time you rub your lips together the metallic comes out more it is amazing I just wish I had more colors and you can find it more at your drugstores I give this five stars by L'Oreal thanks L'Oreal you rocked this one
T B.
Review for: Smoldering Eclipse
I have the color smoldering eclipse! it is a great dark color for the fall and winter seasons. Not as metallic since it is a darker color but still a great color payoff. Its very moisturizing and has a gloss finish. Would recommend a liner as with any dark lip color.
T B.
Review for: Galactic Foil
Definitely a metallic color! it is very moisturizing and glossy. I love to mix it with a lighter shade for a daytime look. There definitely is some sparkles in the mix, so be cautious of that. Great for a holiday look! would buy again, must try for makeup lovers.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Moon Lust
Love love love! Incredibly beautiful! The colors are gorgeous and lasts quite a while so I don't have to reapply a lot! I got it at Walgreens and I will continue or buy it and recommend. It's worth trying it out. It doesn't over dry and is not flakey. It's pigmented and creamy.