MakeupLip MakeupLipstickL'Oréal Paris
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE PAINTS/LIPS Matte

L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte

Smooth Matte Finish. High Impact Color. Full Coverage. Comfortable Wear.
Lacquer up lips in high impact matte lip color with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints/Lips Matte. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant full-coverage matte lipstick to lips for comfortable wear. Available in 6 high-impact infallible matte liquid lipstick colors.

How to Use

Outline lips using tip of applicator. Fill in.

Ingredients

SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE
CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE] FIL CODE D206033/1

Does this stay on all day long ?
CaaN you tell me how long it stays on?
Start your review of L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte!
Shaheen K.
Turlock, CA
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte uploaded by Shaheen K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 350 CINNA-BOMB
I love the color. It a nice burgundy. Makes you feel like your about to conquer all your goals for the day. I love this. It goes great with formal dressing and or mini casual mix.
Seline S.
Houston
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte uploaded by Seline S.
It’s a really good and affordable brand and it’s easy to apply and long lasting 🥰🥰and a beautiful color and smells good and I really love the nice packaging ✨
M V.
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte uploaded by M V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: VELVET POUT, 348 VELVET POUT
Love love love this product. Goes on like lip glass and turns into lip stick. Stays on for hours and doesn’t come off on my cups while drinking. Beautiful colors as well.
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: PEACH PIT
[product:l’oreal-paris-infallible-paints/lips-matte] I’m really like this matte lip paints I do use extra oil with it just to keep it smooth can dry out. I like the colors they came out with. Very affordable and I will continue to buy in different colors. [product:l’oreal-paris-infallible-paints/lips-matte]
camila A.
Sylmar, CA
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte uploaded by camila A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 348 VELVET POUT
I don't usually buy purple lipsticks but this one is super cute! It goes on super smooth and doesn't dry my lips. L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte uploaded by Deirdre P.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: FESTIVAL
I love this color so much and it looks even more amazing when a gloss is applied on top. I am Puerto Rican and this is the perfect nude color for me.
Jessica B.
Irvine, CA
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: 344 PEACH PIT
On sale for $2 so I grabbed the only color. Applying it was smooth with the applicator and gave a pretty orangish-pink nude color. It’s matte, transfer-proof, and doesnt smear. The product lasts for a day and looks even better when paired up with a gloss. It can be drying so I recommend moisturizing your lips a little bit before applying this. Playing around with the tube, it felt like it didnt have a lot of product in it, so I’m not sure how long this will stay.
Autumn A.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Target
These colors are moist and very pigmented. Like the best of both the worlds of lipstick and lipgloss. It isnt transfer proof at all though and won't stay all day but honestly it isn't very hard to reapply. It layers well although you wont really need to put more than one layer initially as it is so pigmented. No weird smells or tastes. Kinda sweetish scent. Quite pleasant to wear.
Edna S.
Dallas, TX
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte uploaded by Edna S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 350 CINNA-BOMB
Me encanta su color, sobre todo porque como se ve el empaque es color, creí que sería más rojo pero es perfecto me encanto sobre todo no se sienten secos los labios a pesar de ser matte y dura entre 4 a 6 hrs depende de cuanto uses tu boca 😁
Mattie W.
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte uploaded by Mattie W.
This is a beautiful liquid lip. It goes on very pigmented and smoothly. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it doesn’t dry down completely. But for the overall pigmentation and look, it’s great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia M.
il y a 9 mois
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte ? How long does it last beforw javing to reapply
Elodie G.
granges aumontzey
il y a 10 mois
Sarra D. il y a 9 mois
Je vous le recommande vivement