BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cream Eye Shadow Paint. High Impact Color. All Day Wear.

Go Paint Yourself with L'Oréal Paris Infallible Paints Eye Shadow. Layer and customize colors with long wear liquid eye shadow cream duos. Wear alone or blend with other shades. High Impact Color, All Day Wear.

• Isododecane

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from Bzzagent complimentary In exchange for my honest opinions. I was allowed to choose the eyeshadow duo I wanted so I decided to try something out of my comfort zone. I chose the eyeshadow duo #302. The lighter color is a pretty periwinkle color. The darker shade looks like a lighter shade of plum. Together these two cream shadows are suppose to allow you to create a ombre effect. Both shades of eyeshadow come with their own doe foot applicator. This is very considerate because it allows you to precisely apply the shadow where you want to. Both shades are creamy and glide onto your lids very easily. Both formulas take a minute or two to dry which allows you to blend out the shades before they dry. Both cream eyeshadows were very pigmented and opaque so only a little of the product is needed for full coverage. I have to say the periwinkle color is lighter than i thought it would be so I needed to tone it down a little by removing some and then adding a little back onto my lid. The color combination is very pretty and blends well together. While the doe applicators are ideal for putting some of the product on your lid I would recommend using your normal brushes to blend out the colors. I didn't have any problems with the cream shadow crumbling off or creasing even after wearing a full day 7-8 hours. The colors are a bit bolder than I expected them to be so I would recommend them for a party or night event but I was able to make them a bit more daytime friendly by toning down the periwinkle color. Overall I'm pretty impressed with these shadows. They were easy to apply, easy to blend, lasted all day without creasing, crumbling or a need to reapply. I would rate this a 5.0/5.0 for the great formulation of these shadows but a 4.0/5.0 for this bold color combination but the inability to wear during the day unless you tone down how bright the periwinkle is.
Tay S.
Tay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I noticed that the eye shadow goes on wetish & drys like a regular powder eye shadow. which is cool because I thought it was going to stay wet. It stayed on through out the day which is good. A start off con for me is the applicator, I'd have to practice a lot to use it and get it n right. It's also not the easiest ot remove, so if you do may a mistake, you'll need a bit of makeup remover. In turn making it pretty smudge proof which can be a pro once you get you desired look, then a possible con when applying. Overall I like the concept, it's new & different, I'm going to continue to play around with it & see how it goes. I received these products for free complimentary to test for my honest opinion from BzzAgent.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
As of right now I would give this product three stars. After using it, I have determined it isn't very easy to use for a cream shadow. I do not think the applicator is well-designed; I would prefer different packaging that comes with a brush. It does, however, blend very well when I use a separate brush and it is easy to blend with my fingers as well. I purchased this in cool ivory and did not think it was anything special--I liked that it came with two colors, but neither were right for me. They were pretty thick and pigmented, and I believe in a different color these would have been gorgeous! It did not crease like most cream eyeshadows do, and I wore it all day. It also did not feel sticky and dried fairly quickly. Before purchasing this product, think about what colors you already have! It was great to use as a base shadow under other shimmery eyeshadows. I think this product comes down to personal preference of whether you like cream shadows or not.
Baige S.
Baige S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was at walmart the other day and decided to skim through the makeup section which i was not going to but whatever. Im glad i did because they were stocking the shelves with these and they caught my eye right away and grabbed a few. I picked Mint Detox, Aqua Aura and Shady Violet. I swatched them on the back of my hand and the color is so vibrant! I realised they dried down very quickly as well. I created a "splattered" look with a wet sponge. They dont irritate my eyes either. I like to use them as a wing liner since they can be tricky applying multiple layers.
Amber L.
Amber L.
fort worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints Eye Shadow These liquid shadows blew me away! They are incredibly soft and creamy. Each stick comes with two shades that look great together or alone. It comes with a doefoot applicator, but I find it's easier to blend by tapping the product in with the finger. The cream blends very easy, and dries pretty quickly. I was shocked to learn that these DO NOT SMEAR once dry!! Super long lasting. These will be my go to shadows this summer for the three weddings I'm attending. These will without a doubt stay in place all day/night!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Review for: Cool Ivory
After seeing some mixed reviews, I bought a L'oreal eye paints Eyeshadow duo on a whim. I'm so glad I did. The formula is a creamy-gel-like consistency. Once they dry down (which doesn't take long), they do not budge throughout the day! The packaging is slim, easy to use at home or on the go, and doesn't let any product leak or dry up. I like that I have two gorgeous shade options for the price of one product. The shades work under powders, over powders, and on their own with little to no creasing. The one star off is for the potentially patchy formula. If you don't build up the color the right way, then the problem is exasperated. I didn't like the slight lessening curve to it. That being said, it's versatility stretches from quick everyday looks to nights out on the town. If you see them on sale, take advantage and pick one that suits your style.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently reviewed this product through another website. I got cool ivory. At first I didn't care for it, but after playing with the cream I fell in love. The key for the eyeshadow to stick is a good primer and allowing the cream to dry before other product use. It was so light I forgot I even had it on my face. I got soo many compliments on it. It was simple enough that it can be used for an all day work face or a sweet going out look. I placed this on my eyes around 10am on Tuesday morning. When I got home after a 12hour hot hospital shift Wednesday morning it was still on, but slowly fading. I would go out and buy this product and I don't say that lightly!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love eyeshadow and was excited to try this. I was impressed. At first, I was very skeptical of the paint aspect as I usually use powder but was pleasantly surprised as to how well it worked out for me. The shadow went on almost effortlessly with no need to layer it on, the applicator and consistency lead to a great application. The wand isn't high end and may develop some loose fibers so using your own may be beneficial. I was also nervous about my oily skin affecting the longevity of this product. I was not left disappointed and the product lasted although I do set my makeup after every application so if you have issues with it you may want to try that as well.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid eyeshadow is long lasting and the colors are very vibrant. This is the first liquid eye shadow that I've ever used and it really impressed me. You do have to be very careful while applying it to your lids because it can be a little bit messy it you mess up. The eye shadow dries quickly and stays on most of the day without smearing.

I received a sample of this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
I liked this product for the most part. I tested Shady Violet for free. I really liked that the color was so pigmented, it lasts all day too! The only part I didn't enjoy was the application process. The applicator that is included doesn't really allow for blending well and when trying to use a brush it dries too fast. The best way I've been able to blend it out has been with my fingertips. I like this product but wish the applicator was different. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints Eye Shadow