12 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints Eye Shadow
Cream Eye Shadow Paint. High Impact Color. All Day Wear.
Go Paint Yourself with L'Oréal Paris Infallible Paints Eye Shadow. Layer and customize colors with long wear liquid eye shadow cream duos. Wear alone or blend with other shades. High Impact Color, All Day Wear.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Propylene Carbonate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Tin Oxide
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints Eye Shadow
- "I just recently reviewed this product through another website. I got cool ivory. At first I didn't care for it, but after playing with the cream I fell in love. The key for the eyeshadow to stick is a good primer and allowing the cream to dry before other product use. It was so light I forgot I even had it on my face. I got soo many compliments on it. It was simple enough that it can be used for an all day work face or a sweet going out look. I placed this on my eyes around 10am on Tuesday morning. When I got home after a 12hour hot hospital shift Wednesday morning it was still on, but slowly fading. I would go out and buy this product and I don't say that lightly!" in 21 reviews
- "Color was beautiful. Slightly hard to blend and the applicator wasn't as best as it could be but besides that it was a pretty good product and was long lasting and didn't smear. I would definitely recommend it for others to try." in 7 reviews
- "I love L'oreal Infallible Paints Eyeshadow! It is such a wonderful product! Great color, easy to apply, blends well and last all day without flaking! I really love the touch of glitter. Great for evenings out or dressing up. Would definitely buy again!
*Received this product complimentary*" in 6 reviews
Review for: Jet Set Blond more...
Love this.. I have almost every shade.. I use this for small details or a bold wing liner or even a thin crease line.. It does not crack much like the nyx liners.. This does dry out if you leave it open for too long so be very careful. Some of the matte looking formulas don't mix well with a whole lid colored with this due to it cracking or feeling very uncomfortable. But all in all.. Its great. Hope they come out with more colors.
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
Two in one shadows. This comes with one side being a light shade and the other side is a darker shade. The applicator could be better but it does work well. It makes it easy to apply exactly where you want. The colors are pigmented very well. They go on smooth and apply easily. They are easy to blend. They take a while to dry before you can apply the second color. The colors stay on for a long time and don't smear or run once they are dry.
Review for: Shady Violet, Cool Ivory, Nude Fishnet, Sunset Fire more...
These are so gorgeous! Very pigmented and they don't crack and crumble! They make a beautiful lid shade! These make a great drug store alternative to the Stila ones (even though these don't have glitter but these are more like the new ones they have) they are very easy to work with and you can pretty much throw a color in your crease then blend these on your lids and you have a gorgeous look that looks like you spent a lot of time on it! I definitely recommend this
What first drew me to to this product was the beautiful pigmented color. I personally favor the mint green set. Only thing is that it does crack if too much is built up on the lid and is especially hard to do your eyeliner over this eyeshadow. Otherwise it's a very long lasting and lovely eyeshadow.
Review for: Nude Fishnet more...
I absolutely love this new L'Oréal eyeshadow! It has amazing color payoff, does not budge, and looks amazing! The applicator makes it so easy to apply. I got the Infallible Eye Paints combination in "Fishnet" and the two colors really compliment each other nicely!
Review for: Mistress Noir more...
I've only tried cream shadows ones and when I did it crease BAD so when I received infallible paints eyeshadow was kinda in the fence about it, but not that I know More about makeup I put an eyeshadow base and set it then I apply the eyeshadow I was checking it every hr but oh boy it held up very good I was amazed at how good it stayed in my eyes with no creases...
Review for: Shady Violet more...
I bought this product because I usually prefer the liquid eye shadow. I used eye primer to help my makeup not wear off as easily. I used the darker purple and it was BRIGHT. The eye shadow did last all day, but it seemed to fade as the day went on and it was a bit difficult to take off.
I love eyeshadow and was excited to try this. I was impressed. At first, I was very skeptical of the paint aspect as I usually use powder but was pleasantly surprised as to how well it worked out for me. The shadow went on almost effortlessly with no need to layer it on, the applicator and consistency lead to a great application. The wand isn't high end and may develop some loose fibers so using your own may be beneficial. I was also nervous about my oily skin affecting the longevity of this product. I was not left disappointed and the product lasted although I do set my makeup after every application so if you have issues with it you may want to try that as well.
As of right now I would give this product three stars. After using it, I have determined it isn't very easy to use for a cream shadow. I do not think the applicator is well-designed; I would prefer different packaging that comes with a brush. It does, however, blend very well when I use a separate brush and it is easy to blend with my fingers as well. I purchased this in cool ivory and did not think it was anything special--I liked that it came with two colors, but neither were right for me. They were pretty thick and pigmented, and I believe in a different color these would have been gorgeous! It did not crease like most cream eyeshadows do, and I wore it all day. It also did not feel sticky and dried fairly quickly. Before purchasing this product, think about what colors you already have! It was great to use as a base shadow under other shimmery eyeshadows. I think this product comes down to personal preference of whether you like cream shadows or not.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos