L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail™ Eyeliner

$9.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*8 other buying options

Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner. Rich, Crème Formula with Built in Sharpener. Smudge-proof, up to 16HR.

Create classic to bold eye designs with Infallible Never Fail Mechanical Eyeliner. This rich and creamy liner is formulated to glide on easily and evenly for long lasting, fade-proof color that stays for up to 16HR. Use the built-in sharpener and smudge to optimize pencil tip for versatile eye looks that fit any occasion.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • Mica
  • Chromium Oxide Greens
  • Carmine

Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

I need to try this! Influenster?
Eyeliner is probably one of the hardest products to get right, not smear, not burn your eyes and I was wondering what colors this item come in. Thank you my BEAUTIFUL PALS!
is this waterproof?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail™ Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“It's an amazing eyeliner! It has a nice, creamy consistency when I apply it to my lids, and the carbon black color brings out the brown in my eyes and gives my eyes a dramatic look! Also good for the tightline, especially if you have black lashes because it makes your lashes look fuller. It really is definitely a go-to eyeliner for an every day look.” in 61 reviews
“No smudge eye liner.dose not irritate my contacts or eyes. looks great with a smooth finish.very classy look” in 27 reviews
Flowery Branch
Review for: Black
I have been using this eyeliner for years and even though I have tried other, I always come back to this one because it truly is infallible! It stays on ALL day with no smudging or smearing and it sharpens very will with the built in sharpener. It's a great eyeliner for the price. My only problem is that it flies off the shelf and is sometime hard to find but it must be because everyone is buying it!
Piketon, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is very pigmented and goes on very smooth I got this in a pack of two on clearance and was so impressed with the formula I have hazel eyes and it just makes my eyes pop. Really good to use with false eyelashes. Really enjoyed this eyeliner. I review makeup on a daily basis so trust me when I say I totally recommend this eyeliner.
Poway, CA
Review for: Black
I never thought that Loreal would be soooo good. I was used to wear Mac before... but I'm sold. Loreal is That Good. It stays in place and last for the whole day/night, and a plus... It's so affordable. I 'd certainly recommend this to you!! I'm so happy with my eyeliner- now, I have to say the 'pencil' version is the One to go to.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
Very pleased with the pigmentation. It works well in the water line. It does not easily smudge and it lasts. Of course, if you are someone who is constantly touching your eyes it will come off little by little. The price is reasonable in my opinion and I would recommend if you like a retractable pencil eyeliner.
Baltimore
Great eyeliner for tight lining I have this in the color white. It glides on very smooth and is easy to apply. It is very pigmented and doesn’t require too many coats. It lasts even when my eyes water a little. definitely a great buy. I would recommend it.
Review for: Brown
So silky and easy to use. I am very particular about my eyeliner and this is a constant YES. I love that this product is also retractable. It’s what I need and perfect for when you are on the run, no need to sharpen.
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail™ Eyeliner uploaded by Tomeka M.
This eyeliner pencil goes on super smooth, I use it for my eyeliner and my under eye as well. I like the built in smudger and sharpener. Color stays on all day and I don’t have to reapply I would say this is a win!
Review for: Black, Carbon Black
Absolutely love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and stays in place all day. I’ve even slept in it and it looked almost as great the next day. I love how nicely it glides across my waterline as well
Denver
Review for: Black Brown
Infallible is my go-to eyeliner. It lasts all day, is affordable, and lasts awhile. I have brown eyes and I use the black brown liner to line under my bottom lashes and make them pop without looking like a raccoon. I buy this liner regularly and recommend it often.
saint johns
Review for: Black
this eyeliner is good but it always smudges after a long day at work for me. I’d give it the benefit of the doubt since I work long hours, but my current liner stays on all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...