BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner. Rich, Crème Formula with Built in Sharpener. Smudge-proof, up to 16HR.

Create classic to bold eye designs with Infallible Never Fail Mechanical Eyeliner. This rich and creamy liner is formulated to glide on easily and evenly for long lasting, fade-proof color that stays for up to 16HR. Use the built-in sharpener and smudge to optimize pencil tip for versatile eye looks that fit any occasion.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • Mica
  • Chromium Oxide Greens
  • Carmine

Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

• I love the infallible line, but is this really a never fail eyeli...1 Answers
  • Hi, I've never tried this product and I was wondering if it actua...1 Answers
  • Does this product smear easily? Or run down. 3 Answers
Arianna P.
Tallahassee, FL
I love love love this product! I actually received this eyeliner from influenster to test. I rearely, if ever wear eyeliner.. But I decided to try it because influenster sent it to me. Its so great! It doesn't look or feel like most eyeliners do. Many tend to run or get messy throughout the day and I end up looking like a hot mess.This eyeliner stays on the whole day, no runs at all. Hours later it still looks like i just put it on.
marie A.
I am a liquid liner girl, but when i do use pencil liner this is my go to liner. i really like the fact that it is a twist up liner. also comes with a sharpener. it really makes my blue eyes sand out . the only con i would have to say is that is smudges just a bit, not too bad. . . but to be honest good luck finding a liner that doesn't smudge! this liner stays on all day one thing that i really love about it.
Jennifer T.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have been using it for years. It is a click up liner so you don't have to worry about sharpening it. That also means that you don't have to worry about it being too thick ever. It's always the same thickness. There is a smudger on the other end that allows you to blend beautifully. The eyeliner goes on so smooth and creamy. It is very pigmented.
Rachel G.
Saint Paul, MN
I typically prefer liquid eyeliner, but this one is great! It works very well on the waterline and looks great when smudged on my lower lid. It reminds me a lot of the Kajal Vasanti Waterline pencil. Although it doesn't apply quite as smoothly as that one, it is much cheaper, and the pros definitely outweigh the cons!
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
STAPLE! Have bought this eyeliner over and over again. Why spend a ton of money on expensive eyeliner when this one does the job perfectly, time and time again? I have lighter skin and hair so I go with the brown shade and it is perfect. Goes on straight and easy, but doesn't smudge off easily.
Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
I really wanted to like this product, since the mascara and primer were amazing- but this eyeliner sucks. Absolutely sucks. I have been doing wings and smudging for years and this was a tragic fail. It wouldn't smudge, it wouldn't wing. I looked like a damn raccoon. Will never ever EVER buy.
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
It gives very precise and clean lines. Using an eyeliner perfectly takes practice and this definitely makes it easier. I love that it has an eraser to clean up smudges or to even help create a smokey eye. Great product. I've only used it a few times but it has definitely won me over.
Wendy T.
I cannot tell you how much I love this eyeliner !! I have been using this for the past 2 years now . I have tried many eyeliners but I always come back to this one . For one it is so easy to use and does not smudge !! I am in love and I do highly recommend this to everyone .
Nikki S.
Spring Valley, NY
Very reliable eyeliner, it came with a smudging rash on the back so it was easy for me to create a very sexy smokey eye look I would never consider buying the product before but after having testing it I think I might be making a trip to the store after it runs out!
Arielle G.
Springfield, NJ
This eyeliner glides right on and is a really dark black which is absolutely perfect for what I want. I definitely will be buying this product after I run out. Got it in the voxbox and I am impressed because I normally only use pencil not the roll up type eyeliner.
Rachel M.
Does this product smear easily? Or run down.
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this eyeliner set quickly and stay on the waterline? I'm having a horrible time find a liner that won't bunch up in my inner corners. If not this one, is there any other you would recommend?
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
I heard always the best about Loreal makeup I would really love to try this one , anyone else tried it yet ?
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Hi, i had never tried to use this product but i am interested to try and buy this. But would like to ask if its a matte product ? Is it creasing your eyes whenever your sweating? And is it long lasting? Thank you. 😀
Cristine L.
I love the infallible line, but is this really a never fail eyeliner??? I usually apply my eyeliners to my upper and lower water lines. Lasting power?? Smudge proof?? Worth it?? Thank you 💋💋