L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail™ Eyeliner
Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner. Rich, Crème Formula with Built in Sharpener. Smudge-proof, up to 16HR.
Create classic to bold eye designs with Infallible Never Fail Mechanical Eyeliner. This rich and creamy liner is formulated to glide on easily and evenly for long lasting, fade-proof color that stays for up to 16HR. Use the built-in sharpener and smudge to optimize pencil tip for versatile eye looks that fit any occasion.
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearylesters
- Candelillacera/Candellilla Wax
- Cire De Candelilla
- Cera Microcristallina
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Cire Microcristalline
- Theobroma Grandiflorum/ Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter
- Sodium Ascorbylphosphate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocin-namate
- Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil
- Tocopheryl Nicotinate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Zinc Gluconate
- Magnesium Aspartate
- Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract
- Helianthus Annuus
- Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifables
- Cooper Gluconate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Manganese Violet
- Ferric Ferrocyanide
- Chromium Oxide Greens
Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.see more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
- "It's an amazing eyeliner! It has a nice, creamy consistency when I apply it to my lids, and the carbon black color brings out the brown in my eyes and gives my eyes a dramatic look! Also good for the tightline, especially if you have black lashes because it makes your lashes look fuller. It really is definitely a go-to eyeliner for an every day look." in 37 reviews
- "No smudge eye liner.dose not irritate my contacts or eyes. looks great with a smooth finish.very classy look" in 27 reviews
I wanted to have highlighter, brushes, eyeliner, mascara and a powder in each place. It gets expensive trying to have multiple makeup bags so I decided to grab a few drugstore items to try.
When I’m wearing glasses or when my eyes are really tired looking, I use white or cream colored eyeliner on my water line to get the wide awake look.
This did the trick!! It looks great and has staying power.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos