BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Want a naturally perfect, long-lasting look? Now, infallible never fail powder introduces 16 hours of flawless, versatile coverage. This unique powder is formulated with high-resistance pigments that help defy heat and humidity so you stay shine-free... see more...

Kayla B.
Fort Wayne , IN
This powder is alright. I do not dislike it and I don’t love it. It’s good for my skin which is a little more dry. It is easy I apply and it is good to use if you aren’t a pro on make up. I would recommend this to others.
ginie v.
miami florida
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Never Fail Powder.LOVE THIS POWDER. I always use it after applying my bb cream and it gives me a soft, pressed and matte look. I'm not sure how much it costs, as it was given to me as a gift. The powder provides fairly good coverage. If you want a natural look, don't even apply bb cream/foundation, using 1-2 layers of this powder is all that you need! (If you have fairly clear skin) The packaging has a mirror and sponge however I personally don't like using the sponge as bacteria can build up there, so instead I use my own separate powder brush :)

Abbygale J.
Norfolk
Mine is a different packaging, but I use this to set my face and it’s amazing! I love how it applies. It applies really evenly and smoothly. I have dry skin and setting powders usually just emphasize my dry patches, but this didn’t. Highly recommend.
Selena L.
Corona, CA
This is such an oldie but a goodie, I loved the old formula that they made before, the formula that they came out with now is a little chalky, but I'm so glad that they made a comeback.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
Loreal makes great products! And soo cheap! I love getting this stuff when I need something quick when I run out of the good stuff. This always saves me when times get tight lol
Liz R.
I love all the products Loreal.y this I love to try.No I leave my house without wearing them I love them. are products of very good quality at a very good price
Yasameen A.
I never tried this product before but i really like to do so, i am in love with makeup and beauty products and can't get enough of them. I tried their setting spary and it was awesom
Trisha T.
Perfect to finish off the pro-matte liquid foundation. They both work great for oily skin and during the humid temps. Love both products!
Danyell S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I really like this powder I definitely would like to buy this product again, goes on very easy, doesn't get cakey and last long.
Sara P.
Its a good product is very cheap and amaizing.. I like since I am using has fallen to me super good.. i recommend it
michelle a.
eng
how long does this last for ??
Kristi C.
Shawnee, OK
Do you have to reapply this powder often?