BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Keeps lips soft. Built-in sharpener. Perfect match.

At last, the perfect addition to your long-lasting lipcolour collection, the Infallible® Never Fail Lip Liner. Define your favorite Infallible® Never Fail Lipcolour, Lipstick or Lipgloss with a longwearing liner designed to perfectly complement each shade. No touch-ups. No feathering. No fading. Rich and creamy formula goes on smooth and even leaving your lips soft and comfortable for hours. A sharpener is built-in for your convenience.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail Lipliner
  • "The Loreal infallible lip liner is great. It definitely lasts the 6 hours as advertised and is smooth creamy. I love the shade coral because it is a great neutral that goes well with most pinky nudes. This is a great every day lip liner. " in 8 reviews
ᏦᎪᎽᏞᎪ Ꮙ.
Temecula, CA
I love this color, on me, I actually use it for my whole lips and then I put a clear lip gloss on top, or I have even blended a nude color and this together and it turned out super cute!
Shatoya D.
Review for: Nude more...
This is my go-to lipliner for just about any color. It is one shade darker than my lips. It is a long-lasting, smooth formula that is easy to apply and very soft. I’ve been wearing this as long as I can remember. When I want a super natural lip, I fill in my lips lightly with this, and use lip balm.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I love the nude color of this liner , it applies pretty easily but it is super thin so filling in your lips takes forever. Once it drys down it stays put until you eat something or 4-5 hours pass. I love the nude because I can put it under almost any color and it helps make my lipstick last longer. My biggest issue is it seems to dry out fairly quickly even though I keep the lid on it. Otherwise it would get 5 starsL'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail Lipliner
Stephanie J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Coral more...
A spur-of-the-moment shopping trip landed me with some drugstore beauty finds to play with. I paired Loreal Infallible lip pencil in Rose with their gloss of the same line in Sangria.

I am quite the lazy beauty lady in that my lips often get neglected throughout the day. The idea of applying and letting it handle the day for me sounds divine. I also like using a gloss because it is great for us older ladies who want color without attracting attention to areas well-known for exposing our age.
Truth be told, anything that can make it through my very important morning coffee routine is awesome.
I'm not giving up my coffee routine for anyone. That's really for the safety of anyone who comes in contact with me in a day. My husband will attest to this... but I digress...

I like the color of both products. I am a big fan of soft neutrals for day wear and the Sangria color of the gloss is not dark at all. The rose liner is perfection for the new trends of softer, more natural beauty looks.
The gloss, however, didn't go a long way into the morning on day one so I'm trying a day two as I type this and I feel it is behaving a little better for me today. I lined and filled my lips with the liner, first, so even if the gloss goes matte and rubs off I still have a tint on me. The verdict is still out on the gloss but I am enjoying the liner. I only wish the pencil had a bit more substance to it. It feels delicate to hold and that's terrifying when in a big, grumpy hurry in the morning.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Review for: Rose more...
I have this in the shade Rose and I love the color, it goes on nicely and I never had an issue with the product breaking, I love that this one rolls up and doesn't have to be sharpened
Deja K.
Lancaster, CA
I picked up this item from Walgreens in the color brown the other day and I LOVE It ! I am a huge fan of using lip liners as lipsticks and I am often devestated by lip liners, but this one is perfect,it's well pigmented, it is long lasting, it's creamy,it glides very smoothly and it dries matte .As far as packaging , I am very impressed that it comes with a sharpener for when your pencils gets dull and you need to get those corners ! I am also impressed with the actual product being pretty true to color and matching packaging well when you cannot swatch!  ! I will definitely be purchasing more colors !
please let me know what other colors are amazing !
Alyanna L.
I don't really like this lipliner. When applying to my lips, it's a bit hard to transfer to the skin. Plus, this is a bit dry and is unable to be applied fully on lips.
Tunisha H.
This is an amazing lip duo from loreal! It's from the drugstore therefore it is affordable and available for everyone. The color side of the lip duo has amazing pigmentation and drives very very matte. Then the clear side provides you with a gloss and moisturizes your lips. What I love most is this lip duo gives you the option of having a matte lip or glossy and the color pay off is amazing!
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Coral more...
I absolutely love this lip liner and I can't wait to buy more colors!! Its very creamy but stays put under my liquid lipsticks. It works well under regular lipsticks and super matte colors. This one and the nyx lip liners are the only ones I've tried so far and I feel like I don't need to try any other brand since those two are amazing.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
These are great liners. They tend to be a little pricey for me. However, there are always coupons and sales for this brand. The only downside is that if you put too much pressure, the liner breaks. I'm using my broken liner because I love the color so much. I think it would be better as an actual pencil.
Yaritza G.
Estos lip liner son buenos