L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail Lipliner
Keeps lips soft. Built-in sharpener. Perfect match.
At last, the perfect addition to your long-lasting lipcolour collection, the Infallible® Never Fail Lip Liner. Define your favorite Infallible® Never Fail Lipcolour, Lipstick or Lipgloss with a longwearing liner designed to perfectly complement each shade. No touch-ups. No feathering. No fading. Rich and creamy formula goes on smooth and even leaving your lips soft and comfortable for hours. A sharpener is built-in for your convenience.
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Andelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla
- Silica Silylate
- Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters
- Synthetic Wax
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Synthetic Beeswax
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl
- Tocopheryl Nicotinate Salicyloyl
- Ceramide 3
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 15850 / Red 6
- CI 73360 / Red 30
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Estos lip liner son buenos1 Answers
- "The Loreal infallible lip liner is great. It definitely lasts the 6 hours as advertised and is smooth creamy. I love the shade coral because it is a great neutral that goes well with most pinky nudes. This is a great every day lip liner. " in 8 reviews
I am quite the lazy beauty lady in that my lips often get neglected throughout the day. The idea of applying and letting it handle the day for me sounds divine. I also like using a gloss because it is great for us older ladies who want color without attracting attention to areas well-known for exposing our age.
Truth be told, anything that can make it through my very important morning coffee routine is awesome.
I'm not giving up my coffee routine for anyone. That's really for the safety of anyone who comes in contact with me in a day. My husband will attest to this... but I digress...
I like the color of both products. I am a big fan of soft neutrals for day wear and the Sangria color of the gloss is not dark at all. The rose liner is perfection for the new trends of softer, more natural beauty looks.
The gloss, however, didn't go a long way into the morning on day one so I'm trying a day two as I type this and I feel it is behaving a little better for me today. I lined and filled my lips with the liner, first, so even if the gloss goes matte and rubs off I still have a tint on me. The verdict is still out on the gloss but I am enjoying the liner. I only wish the pencil had a bit more substance to it. It feels delicate to hold and that's terrifying when in a big, grumpy hurry in the morning.
please let me know what other colors are amazing !
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos