BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does a...2 Answers
  • Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them ...1 Answers
  • I love liquid lipsticks. I just hate paying so much for a...1 Answers
Ann P.
Riverdale
I love this product and color rje most its great its long lasting and the shine is great I highly recommend all products and colors
Karen C.
I tried this for the first time in like seventh grade and I remember I loved it. I still buy it occasionally now and it's still great! The applicator makes it easy to apply and the moisturizing side gives it a nice glossy finish if that's what you're into.
Kimberly S.
This IS the best lip color. 24hr wear, no flaking or peeling. It actually doesn’t come off until you remove it. It’s kissable without leaving evidence behind. You can wear it with or without the moisturizer (which is step# that comes with it)! Great price too!
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I loved this lipsticks the brown/natural ones were my favorite especially since they last long without reapplying the white balm I didn’t really care for it’s a cute from of packaging
J’adore ce produit, super jolie couleur vraiment top . Facile à utiliser. Très bon rapport qualité prix avec jolie packaging à la hauteur des plus grands. Un très bon rouge à lèvre que je recommande et rachèterai volontiers
Alexia🐼🌚 C.
Atlántida
We’re not talking about a new product when it comes to this one, but we do are talking about an excellent one, if you want a lipstick that lasts all night this is the one without doubt, although there is not a great variety of colours, it’s formula and long lasting effects are lit.
Plus the packaging is cute and quite fancy💁🏽‍♀️
member-dc37f
it is my favorite daily lip i use it morning and night i recommend it for daily use it is soft and long lasting with very lovely colors suitable all the day, i can’t enjoy my outs without it and all my friend use it a cause of me ❤️
BlackMist D.
Timisoara ( Romania)
Actually the best lipstick i have ever used. Once i wanted to test how long it can actually last and it lasted 24 hours not moved and the pigments set . It resisted completely after eating drinking kissing washing my teeth everything. I love it
Alexis P.
This lipstick is amazing!!! It lasts through everything! Greasy food? No problem. Fancy dinner out? Doesn't budge. Make out session? No transferring at all! And the best part is that it feels so comfortable I barely notice I'm wearing it!
Liz R.
This was pricier than other brands, but worth it! I won’t waste time putting on lipstick that will wear off, and this lasts ALL day. This is the best lipstick I have ever used and I don’t want to wear any other kind.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does anyone know the price ?
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
randi z.
Moosic, PA
What do you think about this product? I would love to hear what other people have to say about it!
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?
Haley L.