BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does a...2 Answers
  • Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them ...1 Answers
  • I love liquid lipsticks. I just hate paying so much for a...1 Answers
Danielle S.
All kinds of nope for this! I love, love the intensity of the colour but it almost instantly feathers. My lips dry out soon after application as well. Even with the conditioning balm.
Chantelle K.
I love this product! I could literally wear this all day with! The second application being after lunch time considering you're wiping your mouth. The colors are so pigmented too!
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
This came out before the 24 hr stay long liquid lips. My mom had this and I always had to use some. A great color for a young high school girl and it had a bit of staying power.
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
Love these lip colors they stay very long the only thing I don't like are the ones the have shimmer tend to flake off after a few hour and when I reapply it doesn't go on smooth
Jamie R.
Walton, WV
I really loved this when I first put it on. It's drying but with the moisture stick It was more comfortable. The problem is that you have to keep using the gloss repeatedly. About every half hour or its so drying that it's uncomfortable.
Rebecca A.
Brewton, AL
Love this lipstick. I love how this lipstick will stay on all day. It doesn't dry out like a lot of lipsticks do once you put it on. This is always a go to lipstick for me.
Krista R.
I get chapped lips often and most lip products dry me out, but the infallible lip color is working very well for me. I have it in the shade azalea and absolutely love it!
simone.lewis.12
Washington, DC
LOVE this product. Stays put and is perfect for formal occasions and performances! Not good for every day wear. Some downsides: it does tend to flake and get sticky if you aren't vigilant about applying the gloss repeatedly.
Laura L.
This product did last for a long time without having to reapply it. However it quickly became sticky and dry. It seemed like I had to apply the clear gloss constantly.
Barbara Z.
Houston , TX
Works pretty great! I like that the color stays on for a very long time ! Definitely worth it if you're into lip glosses but if you're looking for something matte this might not work for you!
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does anyone know the price ?
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
randi z.
Moosic, PA
What do you think about this product? I would love to hear what other people have to say about it!
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?
Haley L.