L'Oréal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lipcolour, Cerise, 2 Ea uploaded by Annika W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I love liquid lipsticks. I just hate paying so much for a good one....1 Answers
Nkoyo N.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
I love me a good lip gloss but i have mixed feelings about this one. I tend to stick to the darker tones withthis line because even tho the gloss top smooths it out on the lip, it still clumps up a bit....after a couple minutes of wear. & if theres no more gloss the color makes the lip look dry. So you have to make sure your lips are shiny & smooth at all times
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I liked it but wasn't the best. I didn't like how it felt on my lips and such. The color is pretty but not the product itself.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Stone Mountain, GA
They changed the formula a few years ago, it used to be a lipstick instead of the wand, and back then the lipstick part dried out way too fast. Now that they changed the formula and means of application this is my favorite lipstick if I am going out to eat or on a date. Follow directions to a T or you will have flaky lipcolor. If you eat greasy food or drink hot liquids you may want to bring along your lipcolor to reapply but otherwise this stuff will last till the following day. My only complaint is how hard it is to get off if you mess up!
Krista S.
Krista S.
Hamilton, OH
The infallible lip line is awesome if you want your lip color to last your work day. It's a little tricky, don't get the color anywhere but your lips! And a little drying, so keep the gloss on hand.
juany faselis P.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
amo todos los productos de la marca loreal pero en especial este producto, por lo que hace en mis labios, da color y textura y su desgaste es fenomenal, te deja los labios con un poco de color todo el día, para mis necesidades es todo lo que nesecito
Diana K.
Diana K.
I liked the product overall but gave it three stars only because I didn't like having to apply two products and it made my lips chap. It was long lasting as long as you use both the base and lip color. I didn't feel it lasted after eating as they had advertised.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colour but I find it rubs off and flakes if I don't constantly ally the gloss.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Puerto Ordaz
Although it's not my favorite, L'Oreal is a good alternative for a long lasting bold lip without spending a fortune. After they changed the formula, the lipstick and moisturizer last longer and don't clump up as much. For a better long lasting matte lip, I'd reccomend NYX liquid lipsticks.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love liquid lipsticks. I just hate paying so much for a good one. Is this a good quality lip stain? Does it last long?