BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does a...2 Answers
  • Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them ...1 Answers
  • I love liquid lipsticks. I just hate paying so much for a...1 Answers
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This was okay. It wasn’t my favorite drug store brand but it wasn’t the worst. It stayed for about an hour or so before I touched it up again. I like that you get the two products in one so you save a little bit of money but it wasn’t really for me. It felt like I just caked on a bunch of lippie and left. I removed it all before reapplying to help with this feeling.
Karen C.
I tried this for the first time in like seventh grade and I remember I loved it. I still buy it occasionally now and it's still great! The applicator makes it easy to apply and the moisturizing side gives it a nice glossy finish if that's what you're into.
Liz R.
This was pricier than other brands, but worth it! I won’t waste time putting on lipstick that will wear off, and this lasts ALL day. This is the best lipstick I have ever used and I don’t want to wear any other kind.
Sasha R.
I bought this last summer and honestly never bought it again. I bought it at Walmart. It stood on for only an hour and it made my lips so chapped and dry even with priming my lips it wasn’t very comfortable having it on it felt like glue on my lips. Wouldn’t really recommend it honestly
Lea L.
Los Angeles, CA
Even after years, these are still my favorite lipsticks. They don't move AT ALL and stay on no matter what! I eat greasy foods or drink hot beverages and it'll stay on. Love these lipsticks!
Lynda L.
Charleston
This is a beautiful shade of red . The packaging is so cute and compact. I use this product a lot. It's easy to use/apply. It's bright and shiney. It does dry out quick so you will have to reapply. I bought mine from Wal-Mart and I have recommended this product to other people.
Kristiaun C.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love how the color last on your lips for HOURS. Your lips do get dry after awhile. If you use lip balm right before you use the lipstick, the color won’t last as long.
Veronica M.
I really love the way it looks when I recently apply this but when it dries out , the look isn’t really that great at all sooo don’t know how I really feel about this
Audreanna P.
Piketon
This lip stick is the all time best! My lips look so fabulous. Soft shining lips. And the color last for ever. And there is no smudge on cups and i can kiss my husband an he doesn't mind lol. The different shades are beautuful.
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Loved the way the color applied especially the buttery second coat. Did flake off a bit but the color was amazing. Did not last very long. The packaging was so cute I love the click sounding knowing it was closed right.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does anyone know the price ?
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
randi z.
Moosic, PA
What do you think about this product? I would love to hear what other people have to say about it!
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?
Haley L.