BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does a...2 Answers
  • Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them ...1 Answers
  • I love liquid lipsticks. I just hate paying so much for a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This was okay. It wasn’t my favorite drug store brand but it wasn’t the worst. It stayed for about an hour or so before I touched it up again. I like that you get the two products in one so you save a little bit of money but it wasn’t really for me. It felt like I just caked on a bunch of lippie and left. I removed it all before reapplying to help with this feeling.
Liz R.
This was pricier than other brands, but worth it! I won’t waste time putting on lipstick that will wear off, and this lasts ALL day. This is the best lipstick I have ever used and I don’t want to wear any other kind.
Melissa D.
It doesn’t stay quite as long as you’d think. The color is very drying and the sealant is really good, but the sealant comes off very fast and you have to keep reapplying like you would regular lipstick.
Sasha R.
I bought this last summer and honestly never bought it again. I bought it at Walmart. It stood on for only an hour and it made my lips so chapped and dry even with priming my lips it wasn’t very comfortable having it on it felt like glue on my lips. Wouldn’t really recommend it honestly
Kimberly S.
This IS the best lip color. 24hr wear, no flaking or peeling. It actually doesn’t come off until you remove it. It’s kissable without leaving evidence behind. You can wear it with or without the moisturizer (which is step# that comes with it)! Great price too!
Autumn B.
Redford , MI
My mom's been using this lipstick for yearsss. She always recommends it to me when I don't have my normal one with me. Its very matte but comes with a gloss to put over it which is nice.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I loved this lipsticks the brown/natural ones were my favorite especially since they last long without reapplying the white balm I didn’t really care for it’s a cute from of packaging
Lea L.
Los Angeles, CA
Even after years, these are still my favorite lipsticks. They don't move AT ALL and stay on no matter what! I eat greasy foods or drink hot beverages and it'll stay on. Love these lipsticks!
Lynda L.
Charleston
This is a beautiful shade of red . The packaging is so cute and compact. I use this product a lot. It's easy to use/apply. It's bright and shiney. It does dry out quick so you will have to reapply. I bought mine from Wal-Mart and I have recommended this product to other people.
Kristiaun C.
Avon lake, OH
I love how the color last on your lips for HOURS. Your lips do get dry after awhile. If you use lip balm right before you use the lipstick, the color won’t last as long.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does anyone know the price ?
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
randi z.
Moosic, PA
What do you think about this product? I would love to hear what other people have to say about it!
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?
Haley L.