BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does anyone kn...2 Answers
  • Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last lon...1 Answers
  • I love liquid lipsticks. I just hate paying so much for a good on...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lynda L.
Charleston
This is a beautiful shade of red . The packaging is so cute and compact. I use this product a lot. It's easy to use/apply. It's bright and shiney. It does dry out quick so you will have to reapply. I bought mine from Wal-Mart and I have recommended this product to other people.
Sasha R.
I bought this last summer and honestly never bought it again. I bought it at Walmart. It stood on for only an hour and it made my lips so chapped and dry even with priming my lips it wasn’t very comfortable having it on it felt like glue on my lips. Wouldn’t really recommend it honestly
Lea L.
Los Angeles, CA
Even after years, these are still my favorite lipsticks. They don't move AT ALL and stay on no matter what! I eat greasy foods or drink hot beverages and it'll stay on. Love these lipsticks!
Veronica M.
I really love the way it looks when I recently apply this but when it dries out , the look isn’t really that great at all sooo don’t know how I really feel about this
Audreanna P.
Piketon
This lip stick is the all time best! My lips look so fabulous. Soft shining lips. And the color last for ever. And there is no smudge on cups and i can kiss my husband an he doesn't mind lol. The different shades are beautuful.
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Loved the way the color applied especially the buttery second coat. Did flake off a bit but the color was amazing. Did not last very long. The packaging was so cute I love the click sounding knowing it was closed right.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
This came out before the 24 hr stay long liquid lips. My mom had this and I always had to use some. A great color for a young high school girl and it had a bit of staying power.
Carlie M.
I tried this kind of infallible because I love the other ones I’ve tried (24hr long lasting) and I like it but it isn’t the best. It doesn’t last as long as I was hoping but I do like the color a lot.
Shelly K.
detroit
This takes me back to my high school days, as this was the only lipstick I was okay with using since it had the added lipgloss. What a great product to this day!
Noor B.
Concord , CA
I like the packaging very much and that's why I bought it in the first place. The balm with the gloss smells great and is even very smooth and nice. The gloss is not unfortunately. It crusts and just dries real quick and especially starts clumping at the corners of the mouth and simply is wiped off with just drinking water.. Disappointed even though the shade is quite nice!
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone tried this product from L'oreal yet and does anyone know the price ?
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
randi z.
Moosic, PA
What do you think about this product? I would love to hear what other people have to say about it!
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?
Haley L.