BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Infallible never fail lip gloss has a hydrating formula that keeps lips soft, smooth, colorful and glossy for six shining hours. The patented petit Coeur applicator contours lips precisely, giving you a smooth, even, flawless finish every time.

Buy on Amazon*
Megan C.
Saltillo, MS
I love this lippie! I got it about a week ago and have seriously worn it every single day. The packaging is nice and the product is so comfortable on the lips! I will definitely be buying this again in more shades!
Ebony H.
Not sticky at all! Beautiful shimmer to it without being too much. Goes on smooth... love love love that it doesn't stick! It's a pretty good for drug store!
Maria R.
Love this lip gloss I have many shades ,lasts a good amount of time on the lips did not disappoint me,was very easy to apply
Tianna T.
Cornwall
Nice glosses not sticky good value for the price will defiantly like to purchase more it defiantly met my expectation and is really easy to apply and looks stunning on its own or over the top of a lipstick makes everything pop and come together
Rioghnach N.
Derry, Derry
I liked this when I first tried it but it gets a bit sticky after 1-3 uses. Mine was almost gloopy when I tried it? It wasn't out of date either. The packaging is nice though and my friends liked theirs. It's just not for me
Miruna D.
Colchester, Colchester
Not liking it. Doesn't have anything special. Also a little bit sticky so it doesn't help on windy days. Not worth the money
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
I like it, I feel it, it's a bit stingy, I would not give it 5 stars, I think that for what it is its price is not good
jenny A.
jendouba
I really love this product and i would buy it again cause m'y Friend that product make me sweet and more sexy