BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smoky perfection is now easily achievable in just one-step. The powder eyeliner pen features a revolutionary foam tip applicator to instantly blend color, creating a defined smoky eye with no smudging needed. The gel-like powder formula housed in the product cap glides on easily, for a smoky finish with intense pay off that lasts up to 14 hours.

Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give it a perfect rate because I did not encounter any problem with it. It stays on long enough to last a whole day. It is very easy to apply with its pointed tip. You can put it on your upper eyelid or just the lower eyelid or even both like what I did. I could say that it is highly pigmented and can easily be paired with different eyeshadow colors even if it is white. The built-in sharpener and smudge are awesome for creating fun and cool eye makeup! I enjoyed using it in making a variety of looks. You might want to use an eye makeup remover after since it sticks on well and might not be removed right away by just washing.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good eyeliner if you're going for a Smoky eye look. Great packaging and sits well on the eyes. I have brown eyes. It is decently priced for the amount of product you get. I have used it a few times when I am going for a really bold eye look. It does smudge a tad, so that's why I say it's only really good for a Smoky eye look. Wouldn't recommend on the water line. I don't think I would repurchase because there's better out there but it is decent for beginners. Picked it up at my Walgreens.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the white one to try for testing purposes but all the opinions are my own. This liner is super easy to work with and it stays well. I love how skinny it is I just wish it was a bit brighter since it almost blends with my pale skin. I think I will definitely use this to brighten the corner of my eyes or for winter frozen looks!
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the white to try (551 White) even though I'm not a fan of that color.
The quality of the creme is really nice. In the heat my eyes get irritated easily and that didn't happen with this product. In fact, I fell asleep (nap) and rubbed my eyes multiple times during the day. Majority of it stayed on.
It's a good product and comes in other colors if white isn't your thing.
Edlyn R.
Great everyday eyeliner! Love that its retractable, so i never have to sharpen. I usually wear this on my lower eyelid, as I don't normally wear eyeliner on my upper eyelid. I have noticed that it does tend to smudge a bit after a couple of hours of wear, but other than that it's perfect!
Candace R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and looks great. It makes my eyes stand out. Stays put and doesn't smear. Lasts all day! I use this product frequently and would recommend it to others!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love this eyeliner for its practical format allows a smoky accurately is perfect especially for girls with small eyes because you're controlling the amount of product thus avoid dirtying the rest of the makeup I love is very economical
It is quite pigmented and lasts for a long time
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in the purple smoke color. I thought it would be a quick easy way to get a smokey eye! Wrong it was messy and the sponge tip is quite large it's hard to get a blended look. Wouldn't buy again I've literally only used it twice and hated it
Taylor B.
I liked the easy application of the powder to the eye. It created a great base for a smoky eye. I did still have to blend it out so it didn't look like I painted a big stripe on my eye. It also flaked a bit on my cheek but that is to be expected.

Overall great add-on product for every smoky eye artist!
J J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want a good carbon black base for your eye makeup. Look no further this eyeliner does it all. Once you start to apply it it becomes so easy to blend out. It is literally better as a base than a eyeliner.
Rebecca m.
Does it work like a pencil?
Sonia K.
I been looking for new eyeliner and I'm curious to know if this product is worthwhile to try out. I like my eyeliner to create thin strokes.
Kendall T.
I'm interested in buying this product. Can you make precise lines with this? Or will the eyeliner appear more bulky?
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
The tip of this eyeliner seems kind of large, can you make a nice with it or is just better for smudged eyeliner looks?
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Does this flake off after wearing for a while? And what kind of tip does it have? Thanks!