BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With L'Oreal's first ever lip shape applicator, applying lip gloss on the go is now easier than ever! The lip shaped applicator hugs the lips for effortless application, extracting the perfect amount of lip gloss every time. The gloss contains anti-oxidants and vitamins to nourish your lips, whilst not compromising on the high shine colour pigments for all-day pure colour that is never dull! Infallible Gloss has the plumpest formula and the most professional applicator that results in an incredible gloss finish in the boldest colours.

L'Oréal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss
  • "It's supper glossy n shine I don't find it has a scent n that it's not that tacky on the lips. I love placing it on tip of my lipsticks" in 10 reviews
  • "This lip gloss goes on smoothly and leaves a silky feel! It has long lasting wear and survives through meal time!" in 7 reviews
  • "heavenly like gloss! stayed on through out the whole night. A really smooth and moisturizing formula, didn't need to re-apply it at all! Bought it a few weeks ago on my way home at a local drugstore and honestly fell in love with it" in 5 reviews
Devinne V.
It's pretty pricy at my local stores but worth it considering how long it last .plus the packageing is just great and I love how emigrant the bottle looks And coming from me being now a big lipgloss person it means a lot .i have bought acouple times and would buy more .
Jewels G.
This lipgloss it’s pretty nice I guess. It does apply well it does kind of go on the lips. It is a little sticky even by self. It’s not my favorite in the class but I guess during that part it works well. So not a total bust it just goes either way.
Sav K.
I love this gloss , it's medium shine , very glossy and very pretty . It is amazing for use to just go out for a few hours but after having it on a while it tends to feel sticky and uncomfortable. Especially in hotter months , it seemed to not want to stay in place ! But over all a great products for its very affordable price !
Lauren M.
This is a great gloss and the pigment is great! Long lasting and just a bit tacky but not bad at all. The shade range is great and I have repurchased in several shades. Definitely recommend!
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
One of my favorite lipgloss from the drugstore! It is comparable to a high end one but with a lot better price! It is long lasting and leaves a beautiful perfected pout!!!! I definitely will buy again! Beautiful selection! Cannot beat it!!!!!
Julie M.
Loved this lipgloss! It didn't have that sticky feel that many lip glosses have. It was a good price, and the color was very pretty. It was easy to apply, and stayed on throughout dinner. I would definitely purchase this lip gloss again.
Ava K.
Simple but amazing are the only two words that can describe this lipgloss. This is a product you buy again and again. They are fairly cheap, which is great. The packaging is pretty standard for lipgloss, but I completely would recommend!
Emma H.
Even for a lip gloss, this formula is very thick, sticky and gloopy. However it does have a lot of pigmentation and isn't very streaky. I don't think I would repurchase but if you're a lip gloss lover, it couldn't hurt to try it out.
Ciera B.
Infallible lip is a great product and I love this shade. It applies smooth and is long wearing. It has great pigment and coverage but is not sticky! I would buy this and would recommend it if you're looking for an affordable lip product
Megan M.
Bossier City, LA
These glosses are great. They're not too sticky. I love the consistency of them. I have the color Petal. It has a rose gold shift to it. I feel like it brings out a beautiful color with my natural lip color peeking through