L'Oréal Paris Infallible Mattifying Primer

Our first priming base in a gel that mattifies the skin.

• Prepares and smoothes skin by minimising imperfections, pores and shine.

• Mattifying effect

• Instantly transforms skins texture for an even surface with velvet-soft touch.

• Foundation glides seamlessly across it.

How To Apply:
Apply little dots of the priming base on bare skin. Less is more. Smooth onto your skin in an outward motion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Infallible Mattifying Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Cicero
It took me the longest time to really give a face primer a try. They always felt oily and heavy to me but after I found L’Oréal Paris infallible mattifying primer I can’t use any other! Fells so light and airy on my face!
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Mattifying Primer uploaded by somi A.
Finishe this primer soon L'Oréal Paris Infallible Mattifying Primer is a mattifyng primer witch mattifies skin for a good 6 hours..makes makeup last long..perfect primer for oily skin ..fill in the pores..colorless and doesn't change the shade of foundation ..light weight...provides smooth canvas for makeup..who loves it?
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Bournemouth
It’s okay. It is smooth and makes my face feel smooth before applying foundation, but it doesn’t make my foundation last any longer and it doesn’t mattify like it says on the tube. It’s decent but at around £10 it’s not worth the price as there are better primers than help my makeup stay in place for a much cheaper price.
Oily / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
jerusalem (beit safafa)
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Mattifying Primer uploaded by amal S.
Prepare skin for further application with the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Priming Base. Designed to delicately and sensitively ready skin, the smooth, velvet texture of this primer gently yet firmly sets into a discreet layer, providing an even surface that feels soft and primarily treated the best.
OMG, this product works really well. I first bought this for my school prom a couple months ago, I used this along with the fixing mist. My makeup lasted the whole night through. I received a lot of compliments and I was able to take a couple more pictures after the night had finished still looking the exact same as I did when the night started. I have also realised that if I wanted to just go outside without applying makeup, I can apply this primer and go out, with my skin looking flawless. Great for oily skin!!!
buckinghamshire
This made my face feel very oily and heavy, and although it’s meant to be a matte primer it left my face looking shiny, I wouldn’t recommend spending your money on it
The primer is alright it’s a silicon texture, meant to be matte but my face gets really oily with it after a while and I sweat with it, maybe it will be good for dryer skin types but don’t recommend for oily skin won’t be buying again
salisbury
This primer was my favourite for so long and worked perfectly ! Would keep my makeup in place all day and night and I loved it but now it’s like my skin has got used to it or something and it literally doesn’t do anything for me anymore which is disappointing:( has a bit of a greasy feel to it also which doesn’t feel good
New Castle, DE
I got this primer for both my mom and me. I would say that this is a very nice pore-filling primer which glides on the skin perfectly. However, It doesn't have any SPF in it and that's a thing to keep in mind. The foundation looks way better on top of this product and mattifies any kind of oily or combination skin type.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
No matter what foundation I apply this primer under my skin looks flawless. Once applying it you can really see the blurring effect. It makes my foundation last all day and doesn’t let it sink into my lines. This is a product I buy over and over again.