L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Max Lipstick Number 001, Silencio 11 g uploaded by Mimi M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

OA INFALIBLE MATTE LIP 001 FX Silence see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamara V.
The color is a perfect nude. It goes with just about any kind of look. It’s easy to apply and does dry extremely matte. It flakes a little but not as bad as some other ones I’ve tried.
NATALIE L.
Brookville, OH
I love the Matte line! The colors are gorgeous. Goes on easily and stays on most of the day with minimal touch ups. I drink coffee and water all day and I hate lipstick residue on my coffee cup or water glass. No worries with this product. Love it!
Mimi M.
OK, so, for extreme wearability, stay put color, this is the ultimate. I can eat, drink, and aside from the inside lip (as shown in photo) it. Stays. Put. Feels like you have nothing on your lips, light, velvety, just awesome.
Yahaira R.
Mahanoy city, PA
Love it... color great and great staying power.neat and new, great colors, all variety I recommend it. I always recommend it to my family, friend, and daughters
erıcka j.
New York
It is very long lasting, the application process was very smooth and it's not very scented. The pigmentation was good and I love every shade of this.
Liseth Verónica D.
Atlanta
This color is wonderful for any type of lip plus the matte is fashionable will fit you day or night to me I love at any time... You have to used it
Cedreka J.
Fayetteville
Again I'm a matte girl. When I just want a natural lip this lippie is one of my top choices. It has just enough taupe with the right pink hue.
Malorie W.
Alpena, MI
The color is very nice. But I think it makes my lips look dried out. At frist it looks good but with I would say a hour my lips look dry
Jaylan F.
united states
Personally I found the infallible lipsticks to be kinda sticky. When I wear matte I like it too almost feel like it's not on my lips
Karina G.
Los Angeles , CA
I love everything that is Matte. This color is pretty. It makes my lips look nude and it complements my skin tone. I will use again.