BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Matte-Matic Liner
  • "I have it in Deep Brown 513, I would say it looks almost like black when applied, just a little bit muted and not as dramatic. Application is very easy, smooth and quick and in my case it stays perfect all day, no smudging at all. I normally apply it after I've applied primer and eye shadow, I think that's the best way. I would recommend using this method for people who are having problems with smudging." in 10 reviews
  • "Great hidden gem in the drugstore! It stays in place and can be used for your waterline or give a nice wing too! I enjoy this product. It's easy to use and love how it lasts. I highly recommend. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner,it's so easy to apply and is my number one go to! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I would definitely recommend this product! " in 3 reviews
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I'm so in love with this liner... finally a liner that stands up to my allergies, the wind whipping at my face on the motorcycle, or even just tears in general. I've searched forever for an easy glide no tug eyeliner that has the staying power WITHOUT being only available in the color BLACK!!! Being a brunette with blue eyes and extremely pale skin, black liners make my eyes look horrible. Brown is my go to color and I'm so happy to have found a gentle formula that lasts. Thank you L'oreal!
Maria M.
I want to like this product because it's super smooth and super black just the way I like my eyeliner. But it does wear out, and it ends up smudging all over.
Jana B.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I love this eyeliner, stays on very well and is great for when I do my winged eyeliner look. I'm very pleased.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I absolutely love this eye liner is doesn’t smudge and I can wear it with and without eyes shadow I always use black to make my eyes pop ! Hands down my favorite! I would most definitely recommend it product!
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I was a little disappointed with this product. I expected the color to be slightly darker and the product to last on the waterline a lot longer than it did. I would not buy again and would prefer the Rimmel liner over this one. Just didn't work well for me.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
THIS LOREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE LINER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE IS SO GOOD. I HAD TRY many and this still to like me.
Valentina V.
I will start by saying that I love the pigmentation of this eyeliner, I love that it can slide smoothly over the eyelid without making so much pressure for the product to come out, it is one of my favorite eyeliners, I loved it.
Andrea Q.
The best eyeliner ever, Im an eyeliner lover must have, its my everyday must. and this one is my to go to. i use it everyday. easy to work with and easy to remove. Totally recommend it. you can find it at any drug store.
Alicia B.
I love this product! I use it everyday. It doesn't smudge, it goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It's costs me about TTD$50 which is reasonable for the brand.
cristal m.
I also love eye liner I love because it's Matte and it's very affordable and I love it how it's very black The packaging is okay this last very long I would buy again I recommend must try this out if you like this
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?

back