BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Matte-Matic Liner
  • "I have it in Deep Brown 513, I would say it looks almost like black when applied, just a little bit muted and not as dramatic. Application is very easy, smooth and quick and in my case it stays perfect all day, no smudging at all. I normally apply it after I've applied primer and eye shadow, I think that's the best way. I would recommend using this method for people who are having problems with smudging." in 10 reviews
  • "Great hidden gem in the drugstore! It stays in place and can be used for your waterline or give a nice wing too! I enjoy this product. It's easy to use and love how it lasts. I highly recommend. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner,it's so easy to apply and is my number one go to! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I would definitely recommend this product! " in 3 reviews
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love this liner! I used it untill it was completely out. It went on very smooth and did not smear. I loved the carbon black, it was very dark and stood out.
Camille W.
This products formula is creamy and dark. It goes on fine. It smudges. Kinda hard to get off though. It's a good cheap pencil liner. Not my favorite though.
Jade B.
Plano, TX
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
When I first started doing liquid eyeliner this was the only eyeliner I would ever use. It is not too thick, and it goes on super smooth.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Totally in love with this matte eyeliner! It's so smooth and doesn't have that glossy finish! Which I hate! Totally recommend
Taiz R.
Galt, CA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Its creamy and easy to apply. I also love that its easy to work with. [product:l'oréal-paris-infallible-matte-matic-liner]
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I like it. I use it to line my waterline and it lasts long. I bought it from a drugstore and I think it is worth the buy!
Nayeli L.
It is vert Black. Although it did end up a bit dry from the tip but over al love how Slim it i is for that precise wing
Jana B.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I love this eyeliner, stays on very well and is great for when I do my winged eyeliner look. I'm very pleased.
Dayna B.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Pretty decent Eyeliner. Have to go over a gouple times. Not too thick and stays on for the majority of the day.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?