BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

Jade B.
Plano, TX
I love this eyeliner,it's so easy to apply and is my number one go to! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I would definitely recommend this product!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
When I first started doing liquid eyeliner this was the only eyeliner I would ever use. It is not too thick, and it goes on super smooth.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Totally in love with this matte eyeliner! It's so smooth and doesn't have that glossy finish! Which I hate! Totally recommend
Taiz R.
Galt, CA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Its creamy and easy to apply. I also love that its easy to work with. [product:l'oréal-paris-infallible-matte-matic-liner]
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I like it. I use it to line my waterline and it lasts long. I bought it from a drugstore and I think it is worth the buy!
Nayeli L.
It is vert Black. Although it did end up a bit dry from the tip but over al love how Slim it i is for that precise wing
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
THIS LOREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE LINER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE IS SO GOOD. I HAD TRY many and this still to like me.
Jana B.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I love this eyeliner, stays on very well and is great for when I do my winged eyeliner look. I'm very pleased.
Dayna B.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Pretty decent Eyeliner. Have to go over a gouple times. Not too thick and stays on for the majority of the day.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Not a bad eyeliner. It does the job but I found that liquids come out darker and more precise than this does.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?