BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Matte-Matic Liner
  • "I have it in Deep Brown 513, I would say it looks almost like black when applied, just a little bit muted and not as dramatic. Application is very easy, smooth and quick and in my case it stays perfect all day, no smudging at all. I normally apply it after I've applied primer and eye shadow, I think that's the best way. I would recommend using this method for people who are having problems with smudging." in 10 reviews
  • "Great hidden gem in the drugstore! It stays in place and can be used for your waterline or give a nice wing too! I enjoy this product. It's easy to use and love how it lasts. I highly recommend. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner,it's so easy to apply and is my number one go to! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I would definitely recommend this product! " in 3 reviews
Katie C.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I really do like this eyeliner, but I have decided I like the original Infallible Liner better. That said, I still use this liner because my eyes water constantly, and it is the best liner I have found that can survive my watery eyes. I will probably go back to the original liner, though.
Thainá V.
Name: infallible matte-matic (mechanical eyeliner) color: black
fixing: high
other: this is a powerful eyeliner, as it is very waxy it is worth using a shade to fix it better below the water line. So it does not flow from the eyes as the hours pass. I like the dark color and I can also draw the line from the top of my eyes close to eye lashes.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I had such high hopes for this! It is super dark, which is nice. What I hated is that it smudged super easily. I would tight line under my upper lashes, and after a few minutes it would transfer to my waterline. I hated it!
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
I absolutely love this liner! I think it goes on smoothly & stays on for quite some time. Pair of up with the voluminous mascara, and that's a dynamic duo! I would recommend at least trying it, I know I am very pleased with it!
Kimberly E.
Fulda, MN
Review for: Taupe Grey more...
I love my l'oread paris Infallible liner. it works wonderful. It lasts, not wiping away right away and it doesn't run like other liners do. Not only that but it doesn't cause my eyes to break out like other liners do and the color is perfect to make my eyes stand out! I love it and will keep buying it!!
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
This was SUCH a pleasure to review! The liner glided on my eyes for lack of a more describable answer. The color was rich and glossy almost. I felt DIVALICIOUS while wearing it so that's really important! I'm not the only one of that I am 100% sure
Julia M.
Athens, GA
This infallible line is the best. Especially with eyeliner. With a good primer and setting spray, this is going nowhere. Matte is perfect for a smoky eye or even a natural look! It's great that's it's available at most places for a good price.
Jaclyn G.
cristal m.
I also love eye liner I love because it's Matte and it's very affordable and I love it how it's very black The packaging is okay this last very long I would buy again I recommend must try this out if you like this
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I love that this is an automatic eyeliner because it makes sharpening so much easier. The packaging is fine, nothing special. I've used this several times but there is still a lot of smudging at my water line on my bottom eyelids. Pigmentation is good but I will not purchase again.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Cristine L.
I just bought this and it's still in its original packaging. Help!!!!! Is it worth it??? It says up to 24hr wear, can anyone vow to that??? I usually wear eyeliner on my waterlines, lasting power??? Smudging??? Thank you influenster beauties.