BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

Kristi A.
Review for: Ultra Black more...
When I first bought this eyeliner, I didn't like how hard it is on the eye and takes a while to build up color, but I tried it on my bottom lash line and I like how it came out and decided to keep it.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
This is my go to eyeliner when my Mac one is either done or dried. It's pigmented AND if you jump in the pool it didn't run down your face (WHICH ALL OF YOU KNOW ITS A PLUS)
Kelly Shea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I wish I could give this negative stars. Supposedly sets for up to 24hrs. Even after primer and setting spray it was smudging like crazy within 3 hrs. Worst eyeliner I've ever used.
Jasmin C.
Pasadena, CA
I love how it glides on my water line, but it doesn't last very long. You MUST avoid rubbing your eye it will go everywhere. I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner if you have contacts and would like to apply it on your waterline.
It's a pretty good quality eyeliner it just didn't work for me. I tend to sweat even when isn't hot weather so I only can use waterproof. Other than that if you don't have a problem you'll love it.
Mandee C.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this eyeliner! I've been using it for years. It never runs, or smears, it stays in place allllll day long. And the pigment is so dark when you put it on, not to mention how creamy it ism
Maria M.
I want to like this product because it's super smooth and super black just the way I like my eyeliner. But it does wear out, and it ends up smudging all over.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love this liner! I used it untill it was completely out. It went on very smooth and did not smear. I loved the carbon black, it was very dark and stood out.
Camille W.
This products formula is creamy and dark. It goes on fine. It smudges. Kinda hard to get off though. It's a good cheap pencil liner. Not my favorite though.
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I love this eyeliner,it's so easy to apply and is my number one go to! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I would definitely recommend this product!
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?