BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 75470 / Carmine

Hannah D.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I ran out of the eyeliner I normally wear so I tried this one out recently. It looks great after putting it on but like most eyeliners I have tried it doesn't last all day. I think it held up better than most so I will probably continue buying it when I'm unable to get the eyeliner I normally wear.
Karie N.
If I could give this 0 stars I would. It took me at least 15 minutes to get on my lid and even when it finally got on my lid, the pencil would break. While getting ready this morning, it broke FIVE TIMES!!! Not buying loreal for awhile because of this.
Chrissie I.
This is the best drugstore eyeliner that I've ever tried! It goes on smooth and lasts all day with no smudging. I wear this almost every day and it has lasted for 2 months now. I highly recommend this to anyone on the market to find a new eyeliner. It's a great value too which is always nice.
Katie C.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I really do like this eyeliner, but I have decided I like the original Infallible Liner better. That said, I still use this liner because my eyes water constantly, and it is the best liner I have found that can survive my watery eyes. I will probably go back to the original liner, though.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I had such high hopes for this! It is super dark, which is nice. What I hated is that it smudged super easily. I would tight line under my upper lashes, and after a few minutes it would transfer to my waterline. I hated it!
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
I absolutely love this liner! I think it goes on smoothly & stays on for quite some time. Pair of up with the voluminous mascara, and that's a dynamic duo! I would recommend at least trying it, I know I am very pleased with it!
Kimberly E.
Review for: Taupe Grey more...
I love my l'oread paris Infallible liner. it works wonderful. It lasts, not wiping away right away and it doesn't run like other liners do. Not only that but it doesn't cause my eyes to break out like other liners do and the color is perfect to make my eyes stand out! I love it and will keep buying it!!
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
This was SUCH a pleasure to review! The liner glided on my eyes for lack of a more describable answer. The color was rich and glossy almost. I felt DIVALICIOUS while wearing it so that's really important! I'm not the only one of that I am 100% sure
Julia M.
Athens, GA
This infallible line is the best. Especially with eyeliner. With a good primer and setting spray, this is going nowhere. Matte is perfect for a smoky eye or even a natural look! It's great that's it's available at most places for a good price.
Jaclyn G.
Great hidden gem in the drugstore! It stays in place and can be used for your waterline or give a nice wing too! I enjoy this product. It's easy to use and love how it lasts. I highly recommend.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?