BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

Vilma V.
Review for: Ultra Black more...
This liner is perfect for tight-lining and for precise liner looks. The matte formula blends seamlessly and is long lasting. I have very oily lids. So a black long lasting waterproof liner is a plus. It is a mechanical pencil. I strongly suggest using it carefully if you are novice to mechanical pencils, as eye injury may occur if not used carefully. Over time and with much practice, mechanical pencils are as easy to use as regular pencil liners.
Lauren R.
Review for: Taupe Grey more...
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. Mine came with the smudge tool at the end. It stays on for a LONG time which is awesome. Lasted through a beach day - which is hard to do. Easily blends if needed and stays put. Pretty pigmented and goes on smooth. I would definitely - and plan on buying this product again when I run out :)

Disclaimer: I was given this product free to test out from L'Oreal
Rachel B.
Lewisberry, PA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
There's very little I like about this liner, to be honest, which is sad because I was really excited about it.

It takes way too many passes for the color to build pigmentation because all the pencil does it pick up whatever eyeshadow I have on. It doesn't glide smoothly AT ALL and I swear it breaks a chunk off almost every time I go to use it. I have never had a liner break this much. It does stay pretty well all day, but not in my inner corner.
Monica W.
Washington, DC
I have this in the color deep brown. The color is great and the product swatches nicely but it's horrible on the eyes. It's impossible to get enough pigment on the lid without tugging the skin extremely hard, and the product crumbles and breaks off. I tried using this once and I had to switch to a different liner because this was impossible to use. Absolutely awful.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX
I bought this on a whim when my usual eyeliner ran out and was out of stock at the store. I liked how it stays on for a certain time but it was incredibly hard for me to put on.. It does not glide on smoothly like most eyeliners I have used before. it broke off while putting it on and came out very patchy.. it took me several tries for me to get one single use done. I definitely won't be buying this in the future :/
Samantha O.
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I love how easy it is to apply! I do have quite oily skin, so it seems to smear a lot. I would assume that putting on primer beforehand would help it stay on more. It lasts a long time - it even can become difficult to get it all off at the end of the day when cleaning my face at night! Besides it being smudgy on my skin, I do really recommend this product. It is one of my favorite eyeliners!
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Love this eye-liner! Applies so easily and isn't shiny! I don't like my liner to be glossy and this is a completely pigmented black! Lasts me all day and my eyes tend to be pretty watery! Would definitely repurchase because it is so worth the money, especially on those days you don't want to make the effort to use a gel liner.
heather g.
Eyeliner is the one make up product I use daily. I love l'oreals eyeliners, so I thought I'd try the matteam matic. It went on smoothly, lasted all day without smudging. The packaging was neat and simple. I'd most definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice eyeliner that's easy to apply and stays in place.
Adriana C.
Fort Stewart, GA
This eyeliner is perfect for the price. I'm not sure about other reviews because it glides on very smooth for me. But its instant and stays on all day without smudging and totally waterproof. This has turned into a must have for me when I want dramatic cat eyes. I got it in ultra black and it truly is black on the first draw. I love it.
Layla A.
Surprised to read negative reviews of this product, as I absolutely love it. I usually spend $25 on eyeliner but never again! This product goes on smooth, and really stays on the entire day without smudging. I bought it at target for $7.99, which is a steal considering it is just as good as my high dollar eyeliners.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?