BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love this eyeliner!! The color is rich and realistic looking. It makes my eyes pop and looks great with any mascara!! It doesn't smudge! The price is perfect and the matte look is perfect for my needs!
Emily B.
If you're looking for a matte eyeliner, this is not the one for you. I love L'Oreal's eyebrow pencils, so I assumed their eyeliners would be just as amazing. I'm going to give this company the benefit of the doubt here and hope that this formula is so terrible because it's a matte and that their regular formulas are much better, but this eyeliner was just awful. It pulls your eyelid, even when you're pulling your eyelid taut, creating unevenness and spaces. It took me about 5-6 minutes to apply this stuff to just one eye! I will admit it is smudge resistant, since I tried to smudge the liner across my eyelid to fill in the spots it just would not cover the first 6 times I tried, and this stuff would not budge. Very cool concept since I will jump at anything and everything matte, however this product has left my eyes sore and irritated trying to apply it. Don't waste your money or your time, stick with their regular formula if you're a dedicated customer or try a different brand.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
No complaints with this eyeliner. I personally love L'Oréal eyeliners, I feel like they are very pigmented and last a very long time. I have no problems with it getting smudged throughout the day. It is affordable.
Andrea Q.
The best eyeliner ever, Im an eyeliner lover must have, its my everyday must. and this one is my to go to. i use it everyday. easy to work with and easy to remove. Totally recommend it. you can find it at any drug store.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
I just bought this eye liner because i have tried so many and most of them go away fast! I wanted something that lasted a long time and i think that it is worth it! It lasted a long time and i like the intense matte color!
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I have it in Deep Brown 513, I would say it looks almost like black when applied, just a little bit muted and not as dramatic.
Application is very easy, smooth and quick and in my case it stays perfect all day, no smudging at all.
I normally apply it after I've applied primer and eye shadow, I think that's the best way. I would recommend using this method for people who are having problems with smudging.
Rachel W.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I saw many you-tubers try this eyeliner and so I decided to pick it up. My first reaction was the color, it's a really nice matte black. Very dark, which was what I was looking for. However after all day wear, I found little specks of black around my eyes and when I tried to get them off they just smeared. I have pretty normal skin so I wouldn't blame it on oil or anything. So I love the color, would be great for short term wear like professional photos, but I wouldn't recommend for all day wear.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I received this in my Loreal Vox Box. I used it in my waterline and it went on easily although the pigment left something to be desired. My Tarte Tartiest double ended eyeliner does a better job, to be honest. It's been about 3 or so hours and it has already faded in one eye. I have not been crying (lol) or out in the heat or anything that would cause it to fade quicker (I work in an office). I'll probably end up giving it away.
Vilma V.
Review for: Ultra Black more...
This liner is perfect for tight-lining and for precise liner looks. The matte formula blends seamlessly and is long lasting. I have very oily lids. So a black long lasting waterproof liner is a plus. It is a mechanical pencil. I strongly suggest using it carefully if you are novice to mechanical pencils, as eye injury may occur if not used carefully. Over time and with much practice, mechanical pencils are as easy to use as regular pencil liners.
Rachel B.
Lewisberry, PA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
There's very little I like about this liner, to be honest, which is sad because I was really excited about it.

It takes way too many passes for the color to build pigmentation because all the pencil does it pick up whatever eyeshadow I have on. It doesn't glide smoothly AT ALL and I swear it breaks a chunk off almost every time I go to use it. I have never had a liner break this much. It does stay pretty well all day, but not in my inner corner.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?