BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Matte-Matic Liner
  • "I have it in Deep Brown 513, I would say it looks almost like black when applied, just a little bit muted and not as dramatic. Application is very easy, smooth and quick and in my case it stays perfect all day, no smudging at all. I normally apply it after I've applied primer and eye shadow, I think that's the best way. I would recommend using this method for people who are having problems with smudging." in 10 reviews
  • "Great hidden gem in the drugstore! It stays in place and can be used for your waterline or give a nice wing too! I enjoy this product. It's easy to use and love how it lasts. I highly recommend. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner,it's so easy to apply and is my number one go to! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I would definitely recommend this product! " in 3 reviews
Elena F.
This is a good ultra black color and I usually like L'Oréal products however this is way too creamy of a formula so it's very smudgy. I don't like that at all. I want to go back to my Revlon version of this. It's a lot better...
Breyah H.
I honestly really enjoyed it. I love how long the pencil is and the sharpness. The packaging is on point and not hard to open. This is my 3rd time using it and i will definitely buy this product again. It isn't too pricey either. I'd highly recommend this to my family and friends.
Valentina V.
I will start by saying that I love the pigmentation of this eyeliner, I love that it can slide smoothly over the eyelid without making so much pressure for the product to come out, it is one of my favorite eyeliners, I loved it.
Allison B.
This was not one of my favorites. I found this liner to be very dry and hard to apply. I even tried using s brush to apply it. The only pro I can think of is the mechanical packaging. I felt it was overpriced also. I would not recommend this.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love this eyeliner!! The color is rich and realistic looking. It makes my eyes pop and looks great with any mascara!! It doesn't smudge! The price is perfect and the matte look is perfect for my needs!
Emily B.
If you're looking for a matte eyeliner, this is not the one for you. I love L'Oreal's eyebrow pencils, so I assumed their eyeliners would be just as amazing. I'm going to give this company the benefit of the doubt here and hope that this formula is so terrible because it's a matte and that their regular formulas are much better, but this eyeliner was just awful. It pulls your eyelid, even when you're pulling your eyelid taut, creating unevenness and spaces. It took me about 5-6 minutes to apply this stuff to just one eye! I will admit it is smudge resistant, since I tried to smudge the liner across my eyelid to fill in the spots it just would not cover the first 6 times I tried, and this stuff would not budge. Very cool concept since I will jump at anything and everything matte, however this product has left my eyes sore and irritated trying to apply it. Don't waste your money or your time, stick with their regular formula if you're a dedicated customer or try a different brand.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
No complaints with this eyeliner. I personally love L'Oréal eyeliners, I feel like they are very pigmented and last a very long time. I have no problems with it getting smudged throughout the day. It is affordable.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
I just bought this eye liner because i have tried so many and most of them go away fast! I wanted something that lasted a long time and i think that it is worth it! It lasted a long time and i like the intense matte color!
Andrea Q.
The best eyeliner ever, Im an eyeliner lover must have, its my everyday must. and this one is my to go to. i use it everyday. easy to work with and easy to remove. Totally recommend it. you can find it at any drug store.
Paige P.
morgantown
Review for: Ultra Black more...
This product isn’t he best but it still gets the job done sometimes. The packaging is really pretty tho. It’s not that easy to apply in my opinion. And it’s not that pricey either. I would probley buy it again.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?