Cristine L.

I just bought this and it's still in its original packaging. Help!!!!! Is it worth it??? It says up to 24hr wear, can anyone vow to that??? I usually wear eyeliner on my waterlines, lasting power??? Smudging??? Thank you influenster beauties.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it depends how watery your eyes get, my coworker and I both wore it one day, it lasted all day for me but not for her. I also don't touch my eyes during the day which would definitely change your results if you do. I 100% love it, I've tried every liner brand my store sells and by far this is my favorite and the only one I buy anymore. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Matte-Matic Liner applies easily AND it has the best pigmentation!
Yzabella A.
Yzabella A.
MANILA
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes it's worth it. It's smudge proof an stay 24hrs unless you remove it with make up remover. You can go check out some reviews here : http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2015/12/loreal-infallible-matte-matic-mechanical-eyeliner-review-swatches.html#comments