BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I absolutely love this eye liner is doesn’t smudge and I can wear it with and without eyes shadow I always use black to make my eyes pop ! Hands down my favorite! I would most definitely recommend it product!
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
I was a little disappointed with this product. I expected the color to be slightly darker and the product to last on the waterline a lot longer than it did. I would not buy again and would prefer the Rimmel liner over this one. Just didn't work well for me.
Paige P.
morgantown
Review for: Ultra Black more...
This product isn’t he best but it still gets the job done sometimes. The packaging is really pretty tho. It’s not that easy to apply in my opinion. And it’s not that pricey either. I would probley buy it again.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I really like this eyeliner goes on great stays on for a long time colors to choose from are just sooooo pretty I like the blue one it is so bold and can really see the color
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
I just recently purchased this liner at a local retail store. It was very inexpensive so that's always a plus. ILOVE THIS LINER! I will always have one in my makeup bag. It goes on smoothly, looks amazing and lasts all day! L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Matte-Matic Liner
Thainá V.
Name: infallible matte-matic (mechanical eyeliner) color: black
fixing: high
other: this is a powerful eyeliner, as it is very waxy it is worth using a shade to fix it better below the water line. So it does not flow from the eyes as the hours pass. I like the dark color and I can also draw the line from the top of my eyes close to eye lashes.
Elena F.
This is a good ultra black color and I usually like L'Oréal products however this is way too creamy of a formula so it's very smudgy. I don't like that at all. I want to go back to my Revlon version of this. It's a lot better...
Breyah H.
I honestly really enjoyed it. I love how long the pencil is and the sharpness. The packaging is on point and not hard to open. This is my 3rd time using it and i will definitely buy this product again. It isn't too pricey either. I'd highly recommend this to my family and friends.
Valentina V.
I will start by saying that I love the pigmentation of this eyeliner, I love that it can slide smoothly over the eyelid without making so much pressure for the product to come out, it is one of my favorite eyeliners, I loved it.
Allison B.
This was not one of my favorites. I found this liner to be very dry and hard to apply. I even tried using s brush to apply it. The only pro I can think of is the mechanical packaging. I felt it was overpriced also. I would not recommend this.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?