BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-Hour wear. Gel cream formula. Intense matte color.

Create your signature liner look with L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic in four matte shades. Our long wear formula delivers rich matte intensity. Gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. Waterproof. Smudge resistant.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

Emily B.
If you're looking for a matte eyeliner, this is not the one for you. I love L'Oreal's eyebrow pencils, so I assumed their eyeliners would be just as amazing. I'm going to give this company the benefit of the doubt here and hope that this formula is so terrible because it's a matte and that their regular formulas are much better, but this eyeliner was just awful. It pulls your eyelid, even when you're pulling your eyelid taut, creating unevenness and spaces. It took me about 5-6 minutes to apply this stuff to just one eye! I will admit it is smudge resistant, since I tried to smudge the liner across my eyelid to fill in the spots it just would not cover the first 6 times I tried, and this stuff would not budge. Very cool concept since I will jump at anything and everything matte, however this product has left my eyes sore and irritated trying to apply it. Don't waste your money or your time, stick with their regular formula if you're a dedicated customer or try a different brand.
Vilma V.
Review for: Ultra Black
This liner is perfect for tight-lining and for precise liner looks. The matte formula blends seamlessly and is long lasting. I have very oily lids. So a black long lasting waterproof liner is a plus. It is a mechanical pencil. I strongly suggest using it carefully if you are novice to mechanical pencils, as eye injury may occur if not used carefully. Over time and with much practice, mechanical pencils are as easy to use as regular pencil liners.
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
I received this in my Loreal Vox Box. I used it in my waterline and it went on easily although the pigment left something to be desired. My Tarte Tartiest double ended eyeliner does a better job, to be honest. It's been about 3 or so hours and it has already faded in one eye. I have not been crying (lol) or out in the heat or anything that would cause it to fade quicker (I work in an office). I'll probably end up giving it away.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX
I bought this on a whim when my usual eyeliner ran out and was out of stock at the store. I liked how it stays on for a certain time but it was incredibly hard for me to put on.. It does not glide on smoothly like most eyeliners I have used before. it broke off while putting it on and came out very patchy.. it took me several tries for me to get one single use done. I definitely won't be buying this in the future :/
Lauren R.
Review for: Taupe Grey
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. Mine came with the smudge tool at the end. It stays on for a LONG time which is awesome. Lasted through a beach day - which is hard to do. Easily blends if needed and stays put. Pretty pigmented and goes on smooth. I would definitely - and plan on buying this product again when I run out :)

Disclaimer: I was given this product free to test out from L'Oreal
Monica W.
Kailua, HI
I have this in the color deep brown. The color is great and the product swatches nicely but it's horrible on the eyes. It's impossible to get enough pigment on the lid without tugging the skin extremely hard, and the product crumbles and breaks off. I tried using this once and I had to switch to a different liner because this was impossible to use. Absolutely awful.
Adriana C.
Fort Stewart, GA
This eyeliner is perfect for the price. I'm not sure about other reviews because it glides on very smooth for me. But its instant and stays on all day without smudging and totally waterproof. This has turned into a must have for me when I want dramatic cat eyes. I got it in ultra black and it truly is black on the first draw. I love it.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Ultra Black
This liner was one of the worst liner I've ever purchased. I had high hope on this liner when it first came out. The pencil was very thick and hard to draw. It easily comes of easily. Little did I know. I used it four times and the product was already gone. It's very disappointing and something I won't give a second chance.
heather g.
Eyeliner is the one make up product I use daily. I love l'oreals eyeliners, so I thought I'd try the matteam matic. It went on smoothly, lasted all day without smudging. The packaging was neat and simple. I'd most definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice eyeliner that's easy to apply and stays in place.
Layla A.
Surprised to read negative reviews of this product, as I absolutely love it. I usually spend $25 on eyeliner but never again! This product goes on smooth, and really stays on the entire day without smudging. I bought it at target for $7.99, which is a steal considering it is just as good as my high dollar eyeliners.
Veronica G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love eye liners and I'm always looking to try new ones. I have oily skin so not many eyeliners last on me. How good is this one? Does it last a long time? Will it smere easily?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this before ? thoughts ? how's the pigmentation?
Olgita R.
Is the point flexible to work with?
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
I am looking to try this product. I've seen many advertisements and I'm interested to find out if it is as good as they portray it? I am very excited about getting it, but would love some feedback from people who may have used it.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Does this transfer to upper eyelids?