L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Matte-Lock® Mattifying Primer 120 Clear

Discover the secret for longwear matte makeup that lasts. L'Oreal Paris' Infallible Pro Matte Foundation Primer primes and perfects while it smoothes skin for a better makeup application. Face primer blurs imperfections and keeps oil at bay locking in a matte finish that lasts all day.
Start your review of L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Matte-Lock® Mattifying Primer 120 Clear!
Product Highlights
...and i cherish it! left my face matte, my establishment didn't wrinkle, oil did not get through, my make up looked tantamount to when i initially put everything on. i def. recommend this onein 10 reviews
18 hours agoKensington, MD
L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Matte-Lock® Mattifying Primer 120 Clear uploaded by Valentina O.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this primer with a glowy or hydrating foundation. It will lock it in and keep the oil at bay but still allow that glow from within. I got a sample size so I will be buying a full size. It's easy to use n does not feel drying when applying it actually feels like a moisturizer n it really blurred the pores which totally plus for me because I usually have to use 2 primers n now i can just use one. It's a new favorite that I will absolutely rebuy
2 months agoIndianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this product, was disappointed with it. It did not have the soft, silky feel of primer that I am used to. (I have used Rimmel face primer, LaRoche Posay Anthelios skin primer, and Avon Anew foundation primer. Please see my review of the Anthelios primer!) This had the consistency of regular moisturizer. It made my face powder look a funny color on my skin. Plus, there’s no sunscreen in it, which I need. So I will not buy this product again. I am particularly disappointed as I have always had very good experiences with L’Oreal products.
4 days agoSevierville, TN
I love this primer .Its amazing and the price is affordable also.It give you a matte finish which dries up oil spots like on my t zone aera.A great drug store brand.Also can be purchased at Wal-Mart .
20 hours ago
This primer makes your face so matte! If you have oily skin you will love this! It’s easy to apply and it looks amazing on the skin! It also has a tacky feeling so your foundation will stick to it! I have repurchased 2 times and plan on buying it again!
2 months agoDavenport, FL
Is it the best primer I have ever used? No. Does it do a decent job to fill in and prep my skin for makeup? Yes. Though it claims to be magnifying, from application, I can't really see an overall "blurring" of my skin to have that matte effect, but it does do the job or priming my skin. I will definitely use the bottle until it is gone, but it will probably not be the next type of primer I pick up to use after it is gone.
12 days agoLas Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
Such a great drugstore primer! It hocks in my foundation all day and creates a smooth base without making it feel tackey. I also enjoy wearing it on no makeup days because it gives my skin a flawless airbrushed base, and smooths out my imperfections
a month ago
I'm ALL about cheap but great products and the primer is awesome! Its fully mattifies your face for great coverage BUT its liquid is white and I feel like it kind of left my skin a little too white but it's not really an issue. Great product for the price!
2 months agoErlanger, KY
This is my I need everything to be perfect primer. It's just like the foundation to me! I always have it on hand, and I use it OFTEN. Nice consistency, keeps things very matte, quite a bit of product upon purchase and a great price!
3 months agoValley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this primer. It is a little slippery on the nose..but it works great at filling in my pores and blurring imperfections. I let it sit for a few moments before putting on my foundation. It keeps me matte in my T Zone
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
This primer is amazing. Right after I put it on, I see almost any redness on my face disappear and my skin looks smoother. The only con is that at the end of the day my face begins to get slightly oily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...