L'Oréal Paris

L'Oreal Paris Infallible...
22 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Me gusta el pigmento que tiene es intenso y cremoso y porsupuesto es matte que es lo mejor puedes usarlo hasta como rubor y perfectamente ara que tu outfit lusca muy genial.
5 / 5
I love using this lip crayon! It’s matte but not too dry and it applies smoothly. I also love the scent of it so much! I would definitely recommend buying this!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s honestly a really good everyday lip. Tho i will admit, it is a little bit more pink than I was expecting and wanting it to be. But that’s just my preference, the product itself is really good, transfer and smudge proof. Just a little drying but that can be foxed by almost any gloss. I like to pair it with the Fenty Beauty Heat gloss or the Maybelline lip lifter gloss in the bronze colour. It’s a basic and buildable colour, and I don’t regret buying it.
5 / 5
Great product. I love that it glides soft and smooth. Love the color and how much it last. If i eat, I need to reapply later in the day. I can use daily and mix match colors. The product is fresh each use. The price is worth the product. I suggest to friends and family. I can buy this product and keep in stock.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This lippi is very dry! Only reason I have 3 stars! It's a beautiful color! Stays put only flaw is I have to add lip gloss or ChapStick over I can't handle my lips being dry!
5 / 5
I adore this lip gloss! It stays on - looks natural and simply, it was made for me! Even after eating, I am usually surprised that it is still there! Worth every penny!
5 / 5
Love this product. It is a lip crayon which is great because it lines perfectly and I like the color. Lasts a long time too.
5 / 5
I love the shade selection first off. There is a decent variety. When you apply this, it goes on like a cross between lipstick and liquid lipstick yet it's not drying on your lips. It doesn't last all day through eating so you will have to reapply it but that's not a huge drawback for me. I have gotten so many compliments on this shade (504). It's very vibrant and beautiful. I would definitely purchase it again.
5 / 5
My latest crayon craze, I've purchased a few shades of this and I am very impressed! It's long lasting, doesn't crumble after I've eaten and it smells lovely! Will buy again or should I say will buy the remaining shades :)
5 / 5
De los mejores labiales , son tan fácil si aplicación, tan suave y durable , tiene una gran variedad de colores cálidos , que hace sus colores los más llamativos , a demás hidra muy bien los labios d verdad me encanta , lo sigo y lo seguiré utilizando .