L'Oréal Paris Infallible Magic Setting Mist

by L'Oréal Paris

Long-lasting setting spray for an all-day matte finish with the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Magic Setting Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Infallible Magic Setting Mist!
Cameron  R.
PACIFIC PINES, QLD
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Magic Setting Mist uploaded by Cameron  R.
I really think this spray is under rated. The glowy L’Oreal spray gets great reviews but the thing Mini Ambient® Lighting Powder Radiant Light MAKE UP FOR EVER Matte Velvet Skin Compact VISEART Petite Pro 3 Eyeshadow Viseart - Theory Palette (03 Chroma) L'Oreal Paris Infallible Glow-Lock Primer is you get a greasy film with it which you do not get with this spray. In Australia we are lucky to have a shop called Mecca which has its own line of products and their setting spray is easily as good as the All Nighter spray and it’s only $AU25 vrs $AU55 for All Nighter. This L’Oreal spray is my second bet, $AU13 for 100ml, yes please.
Chante A.
North West
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Magic Setting Mist uploaded by Chante A.
The mister on this spray is lovely. It's is a very fine mit. It does however leave water droplets on the face after use, but it does not disrupt makeup underneath as long as you dab over it lightly with a sponge. It does make makeup last all day long, but it does not get rid of the powdery finish. It is decent, but I would not repurchase it because there are better, lower priced setting spray at the drugstore.
Dale R.
Lewisville, NC
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Magic Setting Mist uploaded by Dale R.
I just recently started using this over my make up for a couple of days before I would review it it is really good it helps at my make up in place for at least 8 to 10 hours after that not so much but it did do really well for the first at least eight hours it’s very light has a very faint smell and it’s just all a wonderful product
Pari  .
Cypress, TX
The infallible setting spray( not this one unless its repackaged) smells HORRIBLE!!!!! It does an amazing job at setting your face but you’ll smell like something died on you. Not worth the smell at all
Erin A.
Wilmington, DE
This spray makes my makeup dewy and fresh while making it last all day. I haven’t found a setting spray that compares to this yet.
Ashlea H.
Burnie
I just bloody love this finishing spray, it’s just one of those old trusty favourites that never let you down, you know? This is easy to put on and keeps all your make up in place. The price is great for this drugstore product!
Rachel B.
This setting spray is amazing. It leaves a lovely matte finish and keeps your makeup in place all day especially when wearing masks for 8 hours straight.
Anmol A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a pretty decent spray or at least it use to be. My makeup never use to move an inch and the spray never gave me any clogging problems. Recently when I purchased it either the formula has changed or I got a bad batch or something because I didn’t like the spray anymore
Alexandria J.
Liberty Ctr, OH
Although I had seen good reviews for this setting spray (given that it’s a drug store brand), I am not impressed. My makeup is usually fading/smudging within a few hours.
Ruby J.
eofkmvvvvvvvvvvv
it works just fine, its definitely not the best. the spray is very thick and it just kinda squirts water at you. it keeps your makeup in place for a few hours but definitely not all day. i prefer the morphe ones but i think it good for activating water activated eyeliner

Looking for your answer?