24 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This is the Long-Lasting, Transfer-Proof Color You ve Been Searching For High-Intensity, Transfer-Resistant Color 3 Longwearing Formula Stays Put for Up to 24 Hours 6 Dual-Sided Tube Locks in Color Adds Moisture Promotes no fading, no bleeding. The high-intensity color glides on with a moisturizing feel that lasts up to 24 hours. The result: Bold lips without the dry-out and no need to re-apply. see more...

• I know this product is affordable, but is the quality worth it? Why...3 Answers
  • Does it do what it claims? How long does it last? 1 Answers
  • Doest this really last a long time ? 3 Answers
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Carol stream, IL
I usually never where lipstick, ever. I always get it on my teeth somehow regardless of how careful I am, it dries my lips out, or it comes off super easily. I've always wanted to wear it because I love makeup but just chalked it up to a loss. I wanted to wear red lipstick sooo bad ,so on whim I bought this. BEST DECISION EVER. It is super pigmented, goes on easily, and though you think the matte would dry out your lips or fade, the balm helps. I ate a burger, drank coffee, forgot I had on lipstick and wiped off my mouth, and the color doesn't budge. I simply just had to reapply the balm after those incidents and it looked like it did when I first applied. I have bought a few different shades. Reds the best. The lighter pink shades weren't as great because the color didn't spread so evenly to look good, and it dries so quickly and is hard to take off it looks like you have light pink streaks on your mouth. Other than that, totally recommend!!
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially, I was ready to give this product a very poor rating. I thought that there were not too many colors to choose from. However, my local Ulta just didn't have a variety. When searching online there are plenty of colors.

I didn't follow the instructions initially... So I thought that the product was trash. Reading is fundamental. This is a good product. I also caught a sale at ULTA for "buy one get one 50% off." So I was somewhat pleased with the price that I ended up paying. The Ulta in my city was charging 11 dollars for these products.

The lipstick does not transfer if you follow the instructions and the balm helps to control the dry feeling that accompanies liquid lipsticks. I would buy this product again if I had a good coupon or a sale because I don't think the price was the best. Especially with there being so many different liquid Lipsticks to choose from out there.
Deja S.
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
Review for: 211 Infallible Red
Finally a lipstick that actually stays on for... I don't even know ... I went to bed with it on and it was still on in the morning. I have never had a lipstick stay on the length of time that it is advertised to stay on for except for this one. also all the other lipsticks that claim to stay on for 12-24, whatever hours they tend to Clump up or whatever instead of like staying on smoothly. with this lipstick (it's applied more like a lip gloss) you put it on and let it dry for 2 minutes and then you put on the other end of it which is like ChapStick and it's seriously stays on overnight and looks great and doesn't come off at all. I did not leave lip prints on my beer can finally for once or my cigarette.
Krisily K.
Krisily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried every long lasting lipstick there is, working on camera and not always having the time to do a touch up I love a long lasting all day wear lipstick and while there are a ton of brands that offer it, they aren't all good. Welcome to one of the best long lasting lipsticks at an amazing price! You can eat and drink and it stays out and doesn't leave that cakey line on the inside of your lip if you use it right! Make sure you put the color on first and let it dry fully, once it's dry fully then use the second step which adds the shine. You won't have to add color for the rest of the day but you may have to reapply the second step if you want the shine all day.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Review for: 115 Timeless Rose
I bought this lip color at Walgreen's the other day because they had a BOGO 50% and I had a $3 coupon to go towards this. I tried it this morning and I can honestly say that I am not impressed. The color is very pretty and "natural looking" which is great for me to use at work. Perhaps I am applying the lip color wrong; however, my lips felt "grainy" after doing both steps. I reapplied and allowed the step one to completely dry before putting step two and that seemed to help a little bit. Even with the sale and coupon, I am now realizing this is a bit pricier than what I wanted to spend. I think I will stick to the Revlon Colorstay!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Review for: 211 Infallible Red
This.
I have a serious love/hate relationship with this stuff. I love it because it is easy to apply and it lasts FOREVER, but I hate it if I don't get it applied perfectly the first try and my lips are sticky when it dries before applying the gloss. Also! I hate that if/when it starts to rub off for whatever reason that it clumps because when I try to rub off the clumps and apply more it immediately clumps back up. It's also a pain in the bottom to remove, but that's kind of the idea, isn't it? I use it all the time though, it is one of my favorite lippies just because it lasts so long and the color is so rich and smooth.
Porsche C.
Porsche C.
Tooele, UT
Review for: 219 Incessant Russet
I LOVE this lip stain! It is a two step lip stain. So you apply it to your lips, and let it dry for one minute before letting your lips touch. At that point your lips are a little dry. But the second step it putting on the lip gloss, which is provided in the same lip stick. Twist off the bottom black part, and there is your lip gloss. The lip gloss takes care of the dry lips very well. I only had to apply it once and I was good for the day. This lip stain must be taken off using an oil based make up remover. But it seriously stays ALL DAY. I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on anything. I highly recommend this!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 115 Timeless Rose
I have tried this product because I got tired of reapplying lipstick throughout the day. So I tried this to see if it really is infallible as the product claims. It was very easy to use, just put the color on then wait a bit before sealing it with the balm. it was satisfactory; However, when eating or drinking it starts to fade in the middle making my lips look like I put on a lot amounts of lip liner. Not very appealing. But all and all the product does stay on, but be careful eating and drinking because it smears( at least in my case)
Yackie V.
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
Review for: 219 Incessant Russet
This a good idea that was poorly executed by L'oreal. I was excited about these when they first came out only to have my expectations shatter in piece. The packaging isn't bad, it looks quite nice to be honest, but the product itself it's crap. It peels off my lips, it's not hydrating nor long lasting and the colors aren't exactly as vibrant as they appear to be. Don't waste your money on this, you can find cheaper one that work even better (NYX, Essence, City Color...).
Antonia R.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
Review for: 215 Raisin Revival
Blown away by this product! It stays on all day long. I couldn't believe it. I am a teacher and through the whole day it stayed on. I couldn't believe I was driving home with lipstick on. Lots of products say they will stay on but this one actually does. I told all of my friends, my mom and my aunts! I am writing to tell you to at least try it out. You'll be amazed! I feel like I have found the holy grail of lip sticks.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kuna, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best use for this product?
Which color is the best for pale skin?
Moumina W.
Moumina W.
Doest this really last a long time ?
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this product is affordable, but is the quality worth it? Why or why not?
Markela H.
Markela H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you get this off your lips?