MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Longwear Shaping Foundation Makeup Stick, Buff032 OZ

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Longwear Shaping Foundation Makeup Stick, Buff0.32 OZ

Cover, define, and enhance your features with the new Infallible Shaping Sticks from L'Oreal Paris. Achieve a perfectly sculpted look with medium to full buildable coverage that lasts up to 24 hours. The creamy, glide-on formula of Infallible Shaping...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Infallible Longwear Shaping Foundation Makeup Stick, Buff0.32 OZ!
Andrea Z.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Pack of 4-L'Oreal Paris Infallible Longwear Shaping Foundation Makeup Stick, Buff0.32 OZ
I don't typically go for a heavy coverage foundation, but this one is really nice. It doesn't feel too heavy on my skin and it looks smooth, not cakey. It did crease a bit around my eyes but not horribly so. I got this on clearance so it was definitely worth the price, but I would probably buy it full price to have as an option for days/events where I want a more solid base on my face.

Looking for your answer?