L'Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Gloss uploaded by Catherine H.L'Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Gloss uploaded by cassandra m.L'Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Gloss uploaded by Youdy H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

lipgloss color is #804 sandy beaches

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great gloss. High shine and the color is a nice nude. You can wear it alone or over any color. I love the infallible line, they are great products. " in 4 reviews
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Not like other glosses it has this awesome smell and when I buy it on my lips just feel sexy if that makes sense my 1st trying it I like it and I think I’ll be looking for more colors
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Jumping back into the L’Oréal makeup category, let’s take a look at my absolute favorite lip gloss available from any cosmetics provider: L’Oréal Infallible Pro Gloss. In my experience, there are four distinctive qualities, or needs, that women most primarily look for their lip gloss to satisfy: color, shine, hydration, and hold. Well, regarding color, there are 20 different L’Oréal Infallible options in the lip gloss category – check. L’Oréal infallible offers both glossy and matte options for consumers – check. The patented formula ensures that the gloss keeps lips soft, smooth, and properly hydrated – check. Last, but not least, L’Oréal has prioritized hold and lasting power in Infallible Pro Gloss. The accompanying Petit Couer applicator is the icing on the cake of this great lip gloss, it works as well as any applicator I’ve had the pleasure of using. I almost feel guilty for getting to receive a new one every time I pick up a new bottle of Infallible!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Although this is supposed to be an 8 hour wear lip gloss, it definitly does not last 8 hours. The colors pretty! The whole nude look is in right now, and this color definitly falls in that genre. Convenient packaging, easy to apply ,even application and a glossy finish. It does feel quite sticky on my lips, which I am not a fan of. Personally this isnt my loreal fav, but if youre into reapplying gloss and into the beautiful nudes...this gloss is for you.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I am writing this based on the Raisin color but didn't see it mentioned on the site. I like this gloss but some may find it a bit heavy. I am okay with that and I like the color. It adds just a bit of color to my face when I am running errands. I have bought a few of these and while I don't use them for my "work" lipcolor, I really like it. Like most glosses, it doesn't have staying power.
Nichole C.
It feels moisturizing, but there is no color payoff or pigment. It was on sale for $1 so I'm not mad but I wouldn't even pay the full price (i think it was around $7) The only plus is that it makes your lips look shined so if you have pink lips then it will look cute but if your lips aren’t already pigmented then it’s a waist of money.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is a nice gloss. I keep a few around in different
colors. When I was in Ulta I seen this, liked the color.
Bought it. Goes on nice. A little sticky, I'm ok with that.
I always put lipgloss over my lipstick and this it the perfect
Color. You will need to reapply, but that doesn't bother me.
For the price, I say give it a try...
Kara D.
Just bought this gloss recently. I like it because it isn't too matte so it still gives a nice glossy look without looking crusty. It's a little pricey but I was able to use a coupon on it, and it was my first time buying the product. I would honestly recommend this to someone who collects matte and glass lipglosses., but not if they are looking for high quality,
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I'm usually a little weary to try new glosses because I am picky on the formula, but I just knew I had to try this when I saw it. And I'm so glad I did because I really love it and would totally recommend to anyone who wants to try some new glosses.
Madison C.
La Grange, NC
Over all this was a great liquid Lipstick since it came from the drug store. It did not last long on my lips and mine can be very dry at times. It was a great affordable lip stick and the lip color was a nude with warm undertones.
colleen a.
Vista, CA
Long lasting with great color pay off. It has amazing pigment and was is a great price. Totally worth every cent would recommend to anyone. It is currently my favorite makeup product and I couldn't leave the house without it.
Noelia v.