BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Chocolate lovers, meet your matte! Our cult-favorite Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick just got more addictive. Enhanced with an indulgent chocolate aroma, Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick Les Chocolats scented provides all day full, matte coverage. Our long wear liquid lipstick feels light for all day comfort, never sticky. A chocolate nude liquid lipstick for every craving, meet your newest lip addiction. With a pro-sculpt applicator, shape and add dimension to lips. see more...

• Has anyone tried these yet, or are thinking of trying the...5 Answers
  • How is this liquid lipstick? How long last and the thick...5 Answers
L'Oreal Paris Infallible® Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick 856 70% Yum 0.21 fl. oz. Bottle
Jessica K.
Arcadia, FL
Not my favorite.

I purchased the color 842 Candy Man and it is the perfect shade for my light skin. I absolutely LOVE the shade actually. I guess that’s why I’m so disappointed in the formula.

Don’t get me wrong.... you can get this product to work as long as you don’t wear it alone. It is very drying and will crack right off your lips. Also it is very important not to let your lips touch each other until this lipstick is completely dry, otherwise it will transfer from one lip to the other leaving bare spots and lip creases.

The chocolate scent is nice but don’t lick this product because it doesn’t taste sweet like chocolate. Instead you get a perfume/ chemical taste. But hey! It smells good so there is that. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mary T.
I bought Chocolate lovers, meet your matte. Enhanced with an indulgent chocolate aroma, Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick Les Chocolats scented provides all day full, matte coverage.
Apply starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Then glide across the bottom lip and fill in. To take off, use an oil-based makeup remover for best results.
Ingredients :
COLOPHONIUM / ROSIN COLOPHANE
ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE
LIMONENE PARAFFIN
CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGR
The smell is amazing! It is as stated, very chocolatey. The coverage was great and I only needed to apply one layer. I had to apply coconut oil to get it off followed by a baby wipe to get the product off so it definitely stays on. Lasted all day and did not come off while drinking or eating. It did not leave my lips tacky or sticky. You really need to exfoliate your lips prior and hydrate your lips. The lipgloss come in frosted glass so when you open the product it looks different (in color)
They are 0.25 ounces so they are 7.99 per 0.25 ounce ( at target)
I bought
Bittersweet, box o chocolate, yum, dose of cocoa, sweet tooth and candyman. There is one more called 70% yum.
I thought they were going to look fabulous but with my skin tone none worked for me. They are gorgeous colors but mine came off looking more grayish than chocolate. Overall love everything about these and I wished they worked with my skin tone. People who buy them will have to see if they work for them. Otherwise the product is awesome. These are great fall colors.
Brittany R.
These liquid lipsticks are so nice. I bought 3 shades. They smell amazing comparable to hot cocoa. They apply very nice with the precision doe foot applicator and your good with one swipe. You don't need to double dip into the product. In my opinion they always look better the less product you have to use. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is I didn't realize how hard they were going to be to get off and I didn't have the proper cleanser to remove them and I wish there were more shades. Other than that so good they make me excited for Autumn because I think these are going to perfect.
Autumn A.
Albuquerque
I really liked most of the colors. Some people say they are too cool and dusty for a chocolate line but I dont want all my lippies to be brown anyway. I would like to have all the colors available here in the US though. Worldwide they have about 4 more colors. The wear is really decent and it definitely takes effort to get it off if you layer twice. Pretty transfer proof, but I notice it coming off the inner lip after awhile especially with the dark one called 70% yum. But i like the color because its dark enough to be edgy for my fair skin but it's not black. My favorite is box o chocolates because I like the nudish mauve purplish grayish color. Still looking for a store that has candyman, the pinkish one, in stock. They all smell chocolatey and yummy! The smell only lasts a little while though. No flavor at all. Kinda sticky but can be taken off with clear powder although that may lighten the color a bit. Overall I enjoy these. They are fun.
Charlea M.
Caro
These liquid lips are my absolute favorite at the drugstore. I saw these in the store and my mom saw I was intrigued by them. She bought me one in the shade Candy Man and I absolutely cannot put it down! I love them so much, they aren’t overly drying but they dry down. They are one of the most comfortable mattes at the drugstore. I am looking to get more of these shades, and as a plus they smell like hot cocoa. They are absolutely to die for!
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
I’ll be honest, I love the smell of this product and it met my expectations for a drugstore brand matte gloss! This is my first time using this brand as a matte and it wasn’t too overpriced, but until it fully dries make sure to not put your lips together or else it makes odd spots and when it dries the creases in your lip are emphasized. Overall, I loved the shade and the scent! I would probably buy again!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely beautiful dark brown liquid lip. Smells DELICIOUS and it is LONG LASTING. So flattering on so many different skin tones. It is so affordable, has the best wand I have ever used making it super easy to apply. I love this collection so far i have 70% Yum and Dose of Cocoa, will buy all of them!
💕Terraney T.
Little rock, AR
Okay so I wore this color yesterday and I look BOMB! It’s cute and cheap got it from target for under $8. It’s thick so you don’t have to apply frequently. But the best part is that it smells like CHOCOLATE!!!! Such is cool thing for something so cheap. It lasted all night which is a good thing but I have to scrub to get it off. The tube says pro matte but I had no idea that it would be like that. I would definitely buy this again in different colors. I will have to remember next time not to reapply after a certain time frame!
Crystal P.
I am IN LOVE with the shades that this line has wish their were more shades. The pigmentation on them is amazing i love love it! my only deduction on a star is because the lipsticks are drying on the lips ! wish they weren't as drying but the colors are gorgeous!! They also take a long time to dry which sucks.
Bethany L.
Frostburg
This smells AMAZING! I didn’t think it was going to smell so good but it does. The shades are really beautiful and are opaque without having to keep dipping into the tube. I didn’t even need a lip liner for the shade Candy Man, but it might be good to have for some of the darker shades. It feels very comfortable and if you’re on the fence about purchasing, you absolutely should go for it.
Regine R.
How is this liquid lipstick? How long last and the thickness?
Debbie M.