BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High-impact color. Ultimate moisture. Stays comfortable all day.

Take your lips to the next level with Infallible® Le Rouge. This revolutionary and innovative formula delivers bold, luscious color that lasts all day long, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence. Infallible® Le Rouge Lipcolour offers up to 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition colour and shine, while hydrating Vitamin E keeps your lips moist and comfortable. Discover the truest color payoff in a creamy, conditioning base.

• Isohexadecane

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Le Rouge
  • "I love this lip stick, goes on bright and easy ! It also stays on all day and and is vibrant and creamy." in 15 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color pay off, very very VERY long lasting and it does not dry my lips out like some long wearing lipsticks. I love this!" in 10 reviews
Lauren G.
I usually use the Refined Ruby color, and I love how smoothly it goes on, and how long it lasts! I'd like to try new shades, and would recommend to a friend!
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA
Color saturation - check. Price - check. Long-lasting wear - check. Love this lipstick! Its definitely a go to for me when i want a upscale look for night.
Zubair M.
Dallas
Wow, one of the best products i've evee used. I actually used it till the last part is finished. Couldn't afford losing it because of it's great texture.
dana c.
Flushing, NY
The color lasts really long! even after a whole day. however if you do get it on your face it's hard to remove if you don't have the right material
Arisbel T.
Bronx, NY
I love this so much it's so creamy and what she rising the color of it is so beautiful you guys are really really really buy it like it's very good
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
Very smooth putting it on but kinda cracks if you keep it on for a while. The color is a little too bright for me but might look well on others.
Hope C.
Southington, CT
I wear this brand every day. I have about 5 different colors and I love them! It lasts ALL day but doesn't feel caked on. It's my absolute fave!
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have this L'Oreal Paris 312 in ravishing red one of my favorite colors one of my go to lipsticks I will continuously go to this no matter what
Maliyah W.
This color is so pretty for every season! And it looks great too! It is really a statement look and that's what I like, it is also great quality!
Ashley L.
Whitman, MA
Not a great color for me. I am a fair red head and it just did not look fabulous. It was a nice formula so maybe it would work for other people.
Abril T.
Vancouver, WA
How long does this lipstick stay on?
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Where can I find a really nice black lipstick?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Do you like that color? ☺
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
How does this compare to other red lipsticks you've used?
Michelle Ann B.
Brampton, ON
I want to try their light pink? Would i look good on me?