BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High-impact color. Ultimate moisture. Stays comfortable all day.

Take your lips to the next level with Infallible® Le Rouge. This revolutionary and innovative formula delivers bold, luscious color that lasts all day long, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence. Infallible® Le Rouge Lipcolour offers up to 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition colour and shine, while hydrating Vitamin E keeps your lips moist and comfortable. Discover the truest color payoff in a creamy, conditioning base.

• Isohexadecane

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Le Rouge
  • "I love this lip stick, goes on bright and easy ! It also stays on all day and and is vibrant and creamy." in 15 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color pay off, very very VERY long lasting and it does not dry my lips out like some long wearing lipsticks. I love this!" in 10 reviews
Renamie D.
San Diego, CA
I like to try out different brands of make-up and i really like how red this is.. Its not awkward in my skin tone and i love how dark it is and how long it last. Also its affordable
Christina T.
Martinez
I love this lip stick the color looks so gorgeous on my lips and every time I wear it all my friends and people I don’t know compliment me how great it looks I would recommend this lip stick to everyone love it
Whitney H.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this lipstick. It applies great. It is a good pigment. It lasts a good amount for lipstick. It does come off when you do anything such as eat or drink. But regardless I think it's great!
Marcella P.
clark
I love this color lip stick, and have bought it multiple times, the L’Oréal lipstick go on very creamy and have amazing pigmentation however I don’t think they last very long and sometimes will bleed
Madeline Z.
Iowa City, IA
This lipstick is amazing, and super long lasting! I love it in every shade of red they make it in, and it's nice that it is an actual lipstick, not that weird lip gloss stuff that never comes off no matter how hard you scrub at it.
Alyssa K.
This product goes on very smooth. I barely wear lipstick, but when I do it's this kind. It has a nice texture. One bad thing would be that it doesn't stay on too long.
Heather R.
West Chester Township
It stayed on for a few hours which is better than I’m used too. I always loved the face it didn’t smell or taste bad because sometimes they do. $5.99 on sale too which is pretty good.
Cristina C.
Cicero , IL
Literally the best lip stick I've ever worn! The color lasts all day, it's a beautiful color, it doesn't feel sticky, if you kiss someone it wont get all over them, and you cant even feel yourself wearing it.
Nichelle P.
Cedar Falls, IA
I am newly obsessed with this lipstick in bold Bordeaux! It is so pretty! It is vampy, but not overdone. Can be worn everyday or as a more formal color depending on the rest of your makeup.
Maggie B.
Lakeland, FL
I can't get over this lispstick, I'm addicted to it. It's got a mat finish, excellent pigment and the color lasts FOREVER. I only have to apply it once and then I'm good for the rest of the day.
Abril T.
Vancouver, WA
How long does this lipstick stay on?
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Where can I find a really nice black lipstick?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Do you like that color? ☺
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
How does this compare to other red lipsticks you've used?
Michelle Ann B.
Brampton, ON
I want to try their light pink? Would i look good on me?