BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High-impact color. Ultimate moisture. Stays comfortable all day.

Take your lips to the next level with Infallible® Le Rouge. This revolutionary and innovative formula delivers bold, luscious color that lasts all day long, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence. Infallible® Le Rouge Lipcolour offers up to 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition colour and shine, while hydrating Vitamin E keeps your lips moist and comfortable. Discover the truest color payoff in a creamy, conditioning base.

• Isohexadecane

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Le Rouge
  • "I love this lip stick, goes on bright and easy ! It also stays on all day and and is vibrant and creamy." in 15 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color pay off, very very VERY long lasting and it does not dry my lips out like some long wearing lipsticks. I love this!" in 10 reviews
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I was surprised to see how sheet this lip color is. I honestly thought it would be more vibrant, it is an okay product. If you like light colors, then this product is for you.
Hannah N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am totally and undeniably obsessed with these lipsticks!!! L'oreal is one of my favorite makeup brands, and these products hit the nail on the head. I hope they never stop making these, because my favorite red lipstick is this kind, and I've re-bought it so, so, so many times! Really, really can't say enough about these products.
Rose B.
I love the Bold Bordeaux shade! It is one of my go to lipsticks! The only thing is I wish it were a bit more nourishing for the lips. Tweak the formula a bit and I'd give it an A+. It lasts for hours and it comes in lovely colors.
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
I love this lipstick, especially for the price. It goes on smoothly, and you don't have to swipe 60 times for the pigment to show. Plus, you don't have to reapply every few minutes like some other lipsticks in the price range.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
This color goes so beautifully with women of lighter skin tones. It is a very bold shade, and stays on for a long time. I always pair it with a black dress and spiky jewelry whenever I want to feel unstoppable! >;D
Melissa S.
Weirton, WV
My favorite everyday color. It crosses casual to dressy dependingn on your makeup! Stays on for about 8-10 hours through eating and drinking. Only downfall is that is does get peely towards the end of the day.
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
I love the L'Oréal Le Rouge lip color. It has color that stays for hours and glides on like lip balm as well as has chapstick benefits. Great package bottle as well. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Le Rouge
Jiamin Z.
I love this color, it's a really nice red and matches the skin tone very nicely. I would recommend this to people. I also suggest applying lip balm to moisturize the lips before applying this! love it!
Erin S.
Geneseo, NY
Admittedly, this color does not work well with my skin tone or my traditional makeup looks, but it is very bold and remains on for long periods of time. It offers full, deep coverage, but can feel sticky at times.
Jess M.
It is so pretty on the lips. I have this in coral and the color is stunning. Formula is very smooth too. I didn’t give it 5 stars because the wear could be better. It’s a contender with the more expensive lipsticks I own
Abril T.
Vancouver, WA
How long does this lipstick stay on?
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Where can I find a really nice black lipstick?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Do you like that color? ☺
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
How does this compare to other red lipsticks you've used?
Michelle Ann B.
Brampton, ON
I want to try their light pink? Would i look good on me?