BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High-impact color. Ultimate moisture. Stays comfortable all day.

Take your lips to the next level with Infallible® Le Rouge. This revolutionary and innovative formula delivers bold, luscious color that lasts all day long, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence. Infallible® Le Rouge Lipcolour offers up to 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition colour and shine, while hydrating Vitamin E keeps your lips moist and comfortable. Discover the truest color payoff in a creamy, conditioning base.

• Isohexadecane

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Le Rouge
  • "I love this lip stick, goes on bright and easy ! It also stays on all day and and is vibrant and creamy." in 15 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color pay off, very very VERY long lasting and it does not dry my lips out like some long wearing lipsticks. I love this!" in 10 reviews
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the color of the lipstick that I got it's a bit more darker then the one shown in the picture but looks beautiful ! It's not expensive & I'm definitely checking out other colors ! You could get it say Walmart or ultra
Tara T.
I have this in the shade Eternal Rose and it's a great everyday color. A great rose color. As for the formula, I think it's very nice. It has very good staying power for being a creme lipstick. I don't think it's the most moisturizing formula but also not drying. I do really enjoy it.
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Love this vibrant color! It stays on all day which I appreciate. I usually stick with the same color and don't change it up, but I'm glad I did. This color is fabulous. I'm going to try the other colors as well. Long lasting
Sera K.
I have this lipstick in tender berry. I love it because it is long-lasting on my lips. I ate food and when I was done, there was still some color on my lips. I also really like the color because it is perfect fall berry shade. I got this from Ulta in a buy 2 get 1 free sale.
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
I've the color ! It's not expensive there's more beautiful colors to try that I can't wait to try ! It doesn't last all dat but it looks beautiful it last for a pretty good time it did met my expectations
Gina D.
I got this as a gift and it's the best lipstick I've ever owned. The color is perfect and it lasts for a long time, even after eating and drinking. The only downside is when it dries, it leaves your lips feeling matte, but it's nothing chapstick or lip gloss can't fix. If you are going to apply lip gloss or chapstick, wait until it's completely dry before.
Selena R.
Color selection is beautiful and the product itself is pretty comfortable to wear and is creamy. It's not super long lasting, but I would say it stays on longer than a regular lipstick would and almost feels like it even dries down, but is not drying!
Kyler T.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love! It always does me justice with anything I wear. It has recently become my go to lipstick. The bold Bordeaux is my favorite. This is my 3rd one I have purchased. I will be holding on to this go to for a little longer. A must try!
Judith M.
Such an amazing formula and long lasting lip stick. Its a natural color. This lipstick is a natural mauvey brown. I use this on a daily basis. I would repurchase and continue. I recommend this and any other shades they have.
J T.
This lipcolor is fine if you're in the pink ranges. It is a shimmery shine that could easily be dulled with a layer of a matte neutral or maybe even a gloss patted off.

However, the consistency of this lipstick was awful to me. It is slightly gritty and very very tacky like a dry lip gloss. For the price, the quality just isn't there.
Abril T.
Vancouver, WA
How long does this lipstick stay on?
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Where can I find a really nice black lipstick?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Do you like that color? ☺
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
How does this compare to other red lipsticks you've used?
Michelle Ann B.
Brampton, ON
I want to try their light pink? Would i look good on me?