BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High-impact color. Ultimate moisture. Stays comfortable all day.

Take your lips to the next level with Infallible® Le Rouge. This revolutionary and innovative formula delivers bold, luscious color that lasts all day long, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence. Infallible® Le Rouge Lipcolour offers up to 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition colour and shine, while hydrating Vitamin E keeps your lips moist and comfortable. Discover the truest color payoff in a creamy, conditioning base.

• Isohexadecane

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Le Rouge
  • "I love this lip stick, goes on bright and easy ! It also stays on all day and and is vibrant and creamy." in 15 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color pay off, very very VERY long lasting and it does not dry my lips out like some long wearing lipsticks. I love this!" in 10 reviews
Angelica U.
I've never had been in love with a lipstick, except when I met this one. I bought it in Eternal Rose tone, this package is beautiful and it exceed my expectations, it's so smooth and pigmented. The price was reasonable, I would buy it again! It's amazing
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Review for: Ravishing Red more...
« Ravishing Red » is a perfect shade of red for my skintone! It applies smoothly and has a very creamy texture! It’s my first time buying a L’Oréal lipstick and I’m very impressed! I don’t know about the other shades, but the red is amazing! Perfect if you wish for a shinny look instead of matte.
Sabryna B.
St jean sur richelieu, QC
Review for: Unending Kiss more...
Mon rouge à lèvre préféré! J’adore la couleur, c’est l’une des plus belle que j’ai. Lorsque je ne sais pas quoi porter ou juste pour une journée normal, c’est la couleur que je porte. La tenue es très bien et lorsqu’il commence à partir, c’est très subtil et il parait bien quand meme
Choubaila M.
Review for: LoverYALL this stuff. I don't think I can rave about it enough. I received the color Lover which I can describe as a Wine color. It has purple undertones and looks pretty good on fair skin. The packaging is sleek and very modern. Definitely different than most products out right now which makes it stand out. The formula is super creamy, glides on pretty well, and the applicator compliments the product. I always swatch my voxbox products because I like knowing how they are before I put them to use. I swatched this and was really surprised. It glides on like a gloss, dries down Matte, and I could not get the stuff off. I tried water, didn't work, soap and water, slightly worked, finally had to scrub the remainder off with a make up remover wipe and even then there was color on my hand. I had a dinner that night so I thought why not test it with some food?! I put the color on, and let me tell y'all what all I ate.Please note that dinner was at 8, I put the color on at 330-4 o'clock ish and ate a meal before dinner because I was starving. I ate a full sloppy joe, mac n cheese, chips and queso, and downed a whole margarita. There was NOTHING on my fork that I ate the mac n cheese with, NOTHING on my margarita straw, and this is what my lips looked like when I got home about 8 hours later. Yes I'm slightly duckfacing to show where the product did come off of, but nothing really stays on the inner part of your mouth. I am not someone who drinks a ton of water and I find the NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks very drying. Not really the case with this product. I know it looks super drying in the photo, but honestly it isn't. It's not hydrating, but not drying. It's just kinda there. It also didn't really flake off like other liquid lip colors I have tried. Now, you're probably wondering why I have assigned it 4 stars when I have raved about it. I have found one flaw.
Anastasija S.
This lip stick is my ultimate favourite, texture feels so good on lips and color is just irresistible. Packacging is so elegant and beautiful. It is very easy to apply - only one coat is enough for color to stay on lips all day. Comparing to similar lip sticks, for this price range, I would say this is the best match.
Kat G.
Review for: Everlasting Plum more...
This is a really great lipstick. It’s super pigmented and also long wearing. It lasts through most of the day and leaves very little residue on cups. Definitely a good staple lipstick to have on hand. It’s also really inexpensive which is a great bonus!
Megan L.
saint, QC
Review for: Unending Kiss more...
One of my favorite lipstick right now! Not too mat not too shinny just perfect! Longlasting. I need to reapply after eating but its normal. I wear it at work and I have alot of compliment. I love it!!
Menna N.
A very bad lipstick .very glossy with a really bad texture .and it looks bad on every one i saw using it. I think it is worse than any cheap unknown lipsticks . I dont recommond it at all even for those who like glossy lipstick
Lūcija S.
Ķegums
Do I recommend? I am a fan of these new loreal lipsticks certainly but cannot overlook the fact that these shades in spite of being nice are quite easily dupable. Resilient Raisin is a nice maroon raisin shade which works beautifully with medium to dark and olive Indian skin tones.
Priscila O.
Maracaibo-EdoZulia
Este labial de L'Oréal es estupendo he usado el 145 fearless fucsia y aplicó solo un poco en mis labios y perdura por horas, ademad no reseca los labios y mantiene un color vivo y con apariencia humectada. A ojos cerrados lo recomiendo ❤️💄
Abril T.
Vancouver, WA
How long does this lipstick stay on?
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Where can I find a really nice black lipstick?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Do you like that color? ☺
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
How does this compare to other red lipsticks you've used?
Michelle Ann B.
Brampton, ON
I want to try their light pink? Would i look good on me?