4 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Lacquer Liner 24H
4.58 / 5 based on 938 Reviews
High-shine lacquer finish. Smooth application. Lasts 24 hours.
A glossy, lacquered eye is now easier than ever to create. Infallible® Gel Lacquer Liner 24H glides on smoothly for a clean, precise line that keeps an intense, high-shine finish from dawn to dusk. Available in 5 rich, luminous shades.
- Caprylyl Methicone
- Silica Silylate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Propylene Carbonate
- Tin Oxide
- CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
Top Questions See all 143 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Lacquer Liner 24H
- "I purchased this liner after my Make up forever gel liner dried up (after two months). L'oreal has made a great formula. Very black, glides on smoothly, creamy, and long lasting. The brush it comes with actually works great as well. I will be purchasing the other color options soon" in 239 reviews
- "I bought this on recommendation from one of my friends over the MAC fluidline gel liner. I've been using it for a little while now, and can I say I just adore it? It's a very true to pigment color and doesn't fade through the day. I do like the little brush that comes with it but I feel like it applies a bit too thick for my tastes so I'll stick to my e.l.f. angled eye brush. It's best used with primer, and be sure not to look up or anything until it's dried or else the liner will smudge onto the crease of your eyelids... which isn't pretty! I like the fact that it comes in a fairly nice little paint pot and they don't really skimp when it comes to amount. I haven't tested the 24HR claim but after about 9 HRs it was still looking pretty fresh and neat. It's great for cat eyes and winged liner. :)" in 46 reviews
- "This is seriously the best gel eyeliner I've ever used. It is seriously waterproof and smudge proof. Back when I commuted to college, I would go to the gym before class, and I would just used eyeliner and waterproof mascara in the mornings. And after the gym I would either take a quick shower or have a quick wipe down and I do not have to redo my eyes. I swear this eyeliner does not move unless you use eye makeup remover. Unlike other eyeliners like tarte Amazonian clay gel eyeliner, bobbi brown, shu uemura and Maybelline eyestudio gel eyeliner, this stuff really stays on even after the sweat. I even use this on my waterline and it does not budge. I've brought backups of this because sometimes you just don't see it in store." in 33 reviews
- "After using this liner, I will never go back. As long as you keep the bush clean it is of good quality. The actual gel liner is PERFECT. It glides on smoothly and gives me a beautiful line. It doesn't smudge during your daily wear and your wings stay in place. I use this every single day, and it has lasted me several months. Perfect product." in 25 reviews
Super soft, and smooth formula! Doesn't dry easy at the pot... I have it for almost a year now and it hasn't dried out at all!it comes with a tiny little pointy eyeliner brush that helps you creat a precise cat eye look! I created really easy my double winged eyeliner without smudges! It's the best drugstore gel eyeliner by far!
Unfortunately I’m not a fan of this. It just doesn’t stay on long enough. I tried this one because I had been using something very similar and I loved the brush and easy application but it had the same problem. Neither stayed out so I had to move on from pot eyeliner.
This works amazing! If you know how to apply the gel this liner will last you FOREVER! It lasts all day and is easy to glide on. I do use a different tool to apply, but the product itself is amazing.
This stuff is freaking amazing! It's my go to eyeliner for my thick cat eyes. It lasts all day and I don't even have to use a setting spray or concealer/foundation to lock it into place. It's amazing by itself and lasts all day without smudging. I love this stuff!
Review for: Navy, Other more...
I have two of these liners in navy and dark slate & I don’t normally like gel liners but these globes on so smoothly. I like how creamy the consistency is and how pigmented liners are. I find that the navy colored liner isn’t as blue as I was expecting but it is still good formula & still good liner. The dark slate is definitely little later than I was expecting as well but it’s really gorgeous color and I just love the way these eyeliners apply.
Best drugstore gel eyeliner ever. No one can compete with this product. Dries down nicely and very easy to work with!
Q & A
Does this liner last all day? Or does it wear off within 20-40 minutes?
What color do you prefer ?
How's the lasting time? Does it crack or run into the eyes?
Does it dry or stay feeling like a gel?
Do you use this only for cat eyes?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos