4 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Lacquer Liner 24H
4.58 / 5 based on 925 Reviews
Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
High-shine lacquer finish. Smooth application. Lasts 24 hours.
A glossy, lacquered eye is now easier than ever to create. Infallible® Gel Lacquer Liner 24H glides on smoothly for a clean, precise line that keeps an intense, high-shine finish from dawn to dusk. Available in 5 rich, luminous shades.
- Caprylyl Methicone
- Silica Silylate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Propylene Carbonate
- Tin Oxide
- CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
Top Questions See all 141 Q&A
- "I purchased this liner after my Make up forever gel liner dried up (after two months). L'oreal has made a great formula. Very black, glides on smoothly, creamy, and long lasting. The brush it comes with actually works great as well. I will be purchasing the other color options soon" in 239 reviews
- "I bought this on recommendation from one of my friends over the MAC fluidline gel liner. I've been using it for a little while now, and can I say I just adore it? It's a very true to pigment color and doesn't fade through the day. I do like the little brush that comes with it but I feel like it applies a bit too thick for my tastes so I'll stick to my e.l.f. angled eye brush. It's best used with primer, and be sure not to look up or anything until it's dried or else the liner will smudge onto the crease of your eyelids... which isn't pretty! I like the fact that it comes in a fairly nice little paint pot and they don't really skimp when it comes to amount. I haven't tested the 24HR claim but after about 9 HRs it was still looking pretty fresh and neat. It's great for cat eyes and winged liner. :)" in 46 reviews
- "This is seriously the best gel eyeliner I've ever used. It is seriously waterproof and smudge proof. Back when I commuted to college, I would go to the gym before class, and I would just used eyeliner and waterproof mascara in the mornings. And after the gym I would either take a quick shower or have a quick wipe down and I do not have to redo my eyes. I swear this eyeliner does not move unless you use eye makeup remover. Unlike other eyeliners like tarte Amazonian clay gel eyeliner, bobbi brown, shu uemura and Maybelline eyestudio gel eyeliner, this stuff really stays on even after the sweat. I even use this on my waterline and it does not budge. I've brought backups of this because sometimes you just don't see it in store." in 33 reviews
- "After using this liner, I will never go back. As long as you keep the bush clean it is of good quality. The actual gel liner is PERFECT. It glides on smoothly and gives me a beautiful line. It doesn't smudge during your daily wear and your wings stay in place. I use this every single day, and it has lasted me several months. Perfect product." in 25 reviews
My go to everyday eyeliner. The best way to wear this is with a black eyeshadow packed over top to set it though!
This is my all time favorite liner, my absolute go to. This liner is so easy to work with it's super pigmented and lasts a good amount of hours.
It gives a finish full of elegance, precision and best of all is that it is durable, so you can go out all day and I guarantee that your eyeliner will look like new.
Love this liner so much!!! The brush helps make it easy to apply and drys quick to prevent smudging!!! Great price
Review for: Espresso, Blackest Black more...
I love this!!!! Lasts all day and is good on my sensitive skin. I get compliments from my customers on it all the time!!! I’m able to sell it to a customer at least once a week. I purchase mine at Walgreens when the have the sales on L’Oréal that are buy one get one half off. It’s so creamy yet dries down matte. And the brush works really well with my eyes.
This is a great eyeliner! I don’t particularly like using the tool it comes with, I prefer an angled brush but the actual product works great! I feel no need to purchase high end eyeliners with this on the market!
Q & A
Does this liner last all day? Or does it wear off within 20-40 minutes?
What color do you prefer ?
How's the lasting time? Does it crack or run into the eyes?
Does it dry or stay feeling like a gel?
Do you use this only for cat eyes?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos