BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #85 in Eyeliner

High-shine lacquer finish. Smooth application. Lasts 24 hours.

A glossy, lacquered eye is now easier than ever to create. Infallible® Gel Lacquer Liner 24H glides on smoothly for a clean, precise line that keeps an intense, high-shine finish from dawn to dusk. Available in 5 rich, luminous shades.

• Trimethylsiloxysilicate

• I don't have much of a steady hand on liners. Does this liner gli...1 Answers
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Review for: Blackest Black
This is my current favorite gel liner to use. I picked this up at Walmart a while back and I’m so glad I did because it works so well. It is a “gel” type liner that comes with its own brush. The brush tip was a bit too thick for me, so I don’t ever use it. I find that this product applies well with an eyebrow brush personally. The shade that I purchased was Blackest Black (as I do with their mascaras as well). The consistency of this product is a bit mousse like, but it is still firm enough so that it does not smear all over the place during application. This stuff applies very smoothly, and I really like that it doesn’t show up streaky on the lid. It is extremely pigmented/opaque and you never have to reapply a second layer to get the desired intensity. It was reasonably priced, I think I paid maybe $9.00 for mine, which is a great price for the quality of this product. It does dry down fairly quickly, so just make sure that you work with this product in a timely manner (if it gets smudged try and fix it right away). With that being said, this liner is EXTREMELY long lasting, and it can be a bit difficult to remove. I find that using waterproof eye makeup remover removes this product the best. This range of gel liner comes in 5 colors, so I think I’ll be heading over to Walmart soon to get the brown shade. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to achieve an intense eyeliner look that is ultra long lasting.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Review for: Blackest Black
I'm not much for eyeliner pots, but this one is incredible! It goes on so smoothly and lasts all day. I'm just dumbfounded at how crazy smooth and creamy this formula is. I don't like the brush that comes with it. I feel like it's too wide and I like a tight, thin line so I use my own brush. This little pot just made it to the daily makeup bag.
Angie C.
Brooklyn
Review for: Blackest Black
I like how black and pigmented this eyeliner is. It is also very creamy and easy to apply with the brush that it comes with. However, it does smudge. I was looking for a drug store eyeliner that wouldn’t smudge since I have very hooded Asian eyelids, but this was not it. A bit disappointing but not a deal breaker. The product lasts a long time and does not dry out if the lid is closed tightly. Overall, good value for the price
Nicole J.
Wentzville, MO
Review for: Blackest Black
I swear by this liner!! I recently discovered this liner and now I cannot get enough of it! I used to only use Mac’s fluid line but no this is my go to! I use this when I want a winged liner. It is so easy to work with. The product goes on smooth and wears so well. It comes off easily with makeup remover. This is an affordable product that I highly recommend!!
emily g.
Review for: Blackest Black
I absolutely LOVE this eye liner! I use this for my winged liner or my water line and lash line. It works so well for everything. I recently used this to create a skull look on my husband and it worked so well. It stayed on the whole night. A little goes a long way and the pot lasts forever! I’m definitely repurchasing when I finish it. 😍
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blackest Black
I honestly love this eyeliner. I’ve been using it for years and always seem to come back to it after trying something new. A little bit goes a long way and ta super easy to apply. Make sure to clean the brush after you use it, otherwise it will start to look Cakey
Anndria T.
Review for: Blackest Black
The formula on all of these is absolutely fantastic. I even really like the application brush that the liner comes with. It has great staying power, it does not crease, and feels very creamy and nice going on. I will definitely purchase this again.
Laura C.
CHILLICOTHE, OH
Review for: Blackest Black
This is another favorite eyeliner by this brand. I have tried other gel eyeliners and was not impressed at all. This one stays on my waterline all day and it glides on easy
Courtney F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this last year . For my doe look worked great for that hot night . Wal-Mart for like 5 bucks i think. It also works great on other areas of ur face as well.
Dakota P.
Ashland
I swear by this eyeliner. I've been using this with a tiny angled brush from Anastasia. It is sweat proof and transfer proof. Even whenever I find my eyelids on the oiler side, it stays in place. I love the price tag of this product too. You can't beat a 10$ eyeliner compared to a 20$. It also is extremely black & creamy. I get blackest black. Some eyeliners I use have more of a gray color to them, even when they do say black or blackest black. It doesn't start drying out until about 2 months in, but just add some eye drops and let them soak in overnight to moisturize it. It's like brand new in the morning! Give this a try, you won't regret it. I swear.
Layal H.
What color do you prefer ?
Jessica F.
San Antonio, TX
Does it dry or stay feeling like a gel?
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this only for cat eyes?
Naje S.
How's the lasting time? Does it crack or run into the eyes?
Azucena A.