4 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Lacquer Liner 24H
4.58 / 5 based on 938 Reviews
High-shine lacquer finish. Smooth application. Lasts 24 hours.
A glossy, lacquered eye is now easier than ever to create. Infallible® Gel Lacquer Liner 24H glides on smoothly for a clean, precise line that keeps an intense, high-shine finish from dawn to dusk. Available in 5 rich, luminous shades.
- Caprylyl Methicone
- Silica Silylate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Propylene Carbonate
- Tin Oxide
- CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
Top Questions See all 143 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Lacquer Liner 24H
- "I purchased this liner after my Make up forever gel liner dried up (after two months). L'oreal has made a great formula. Very black, glides on smoothly, creamy, and long lasting. The brush it comes with actually works great as well. I will be purchasing the other color options soon" in 239 reviews
- "I bought this on recommendation from one of my friends over the MAC fluidline gel liner. I've been using it for a little while now, and can I say I just adore it? It's a very true to pigment color and doesn't fade through the day. I do like the little brush that comes with it but I feel like it applies a bit too thick for my tastes so I'll stick to my e.l.f. angled eye brush. It's best used with primer, and be sure not to look up or anything until it's dried or else the liner will smudge onto the crease of your eyelids... which isn't pretty! I like the fact that it comes in a fairly nice little paint pot and they don't really skimp when it comes to amount. I haven't tested the 24HR claim but after about 9 HRs it was still looking pretty fresh and neat. It's great for cat eyes and winged liner. :)" in 46 reviews
- "This is seriously the best gel eyeliner I've ever used. It is seriously waterproof and smudge proof. Back when I commuted to college, I would go to the gym before class, and I would just used eyeliner and waterproof mascara in the mornings. And after the gym I would either take a quick shower or have a quick wipe down and I do not have to redo my eyes. I swear this eyeliner does not move unless you use eye makeup remover. Unlike other eyeliners like tarte Amazonian clay gel eyeliner, bobbi brown, shu uemura and Maybelline eyestudio gel eyeliner, this stuff really stays on even after the sweat. I even use this on my waterline and it does not budge. I've brought backups of this because sometimes you just don't see it in store." in 33 reviews
- "After using this liner, I will never go back. As long as you keep the bush clean it is of good quality. The actual gel liner is PERFECT. It glides on smoothly and gives me a beautiful line. It doesn't smudge during your daily wear and your wings stay in place. I use this every single day, and it has lasted me several months. Perfect product." in 25 reviews
This is my current favorite gel liner to use. I picked this up at Walmart a while back and I’m so glad I did because it works so well. It is a “gel” type liner that comes with its own brush. The brush tip was a bit too thick for me, so I don’t ever use it. I find that this product applies well with an eyebrow brush personally. The shade that I purchased was Blackest Black (as I do with their mascaras as well). The consistency of this product is a bit mousse like, but it is still firm enough so that it does not smear all over the place during application. This stuff applies very smoothly, and I really like that it doesn’t show up streaky on the lid. It is extremely pigmented/opaque and you never have to reapply a second layer to get the desired intensity. It was reasonably priced, I think I paid maybe $9.00 for mine, which is a great price for the quality of this product. It does dry down fairly quickly, so just make sure that you work with this product in a timely manner (if it gets smudged try and fix it right away). With that being said, this liner is EXTREMELY long lasting, and it can be a bit difficult to remove. I find that using waterproof eye makeup remover removes this product the best. This range of gel liner comes in 5 colors, so I think I’ll be heading over to Walmart soon to get the brown shade. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to achieve an intense eyeliner look that is ultra long lasting.
I love eyeliner and my first eyeliner was the Bobbi Brown one in the pot. Sadly, it smudged and I had to look for something else. My best friend recommended this to me and I was floored. This is the PERFECT gel eyeliner. It stays on all day, it’s easy to use, has a creamy texture (not too creamy to where it can be messy and not too stiff to where it is hard to manipulate). I also love the brush it came with and usually I don’t use those brushes that come with drugstore products but this is such an amazing product! Highly recommend!
I gave this a four because of the brush that comes in the package. The eyeliner tint itself is great and stays on for a long time. Using with a precise brush you will have an amazing result. For a drug store brand and cheap price this is a good product for beginners to start learning on how to put on eyeliner!!! Hope this helped you my Sunshine’s !!!!!
This budget friendly gel liner is one for the keeps!!! I picked this up at the Ulta nearby for about $10. I wasnt sure whether to go with Maybelline or L'Oreal, but Im so happy with my decision! This liner applies smoothly and evenly. Its texture is smooth and creamy. Not dry or tough to manipulate at all. It comes with a precision brush to make application even easier. Ill be honest, i suck at winged eyeliner, but this liner made it so easy and effortless!! Thank God!!
Anterior mente avía comprado la pomada para ojos de otra marca igual de reconocida que Loréal , fui a Walgreens en busca de ella , no la encontré y me compré esta de L'Oréal, la verdad no pensé que me gustaría , pero tanto la pomada como la brochita se me hicieron super geniales , la pomada muy cremosita, y la brocha muy suavecita y delgada , me gustó mucho
Review for: Espresso, Blackest Black more...
I love this!!!! Lasts all day and is good on my sensitive skin. I get compliments from my customers on it all the time!!! I’m able to sell it to a customer at least once a week. I purchase mine at Walgreens when the have the sales on L’Oréal that are buy one get one half off. It’s so creamy yet dries down matte. And the brush works really well with my eyes.
My friend had this and I loved it. I love using the brush to apply my eyeliner. It goes on evenly. And good value especially for how long it lasts! The only problem I see with it is it is a little hard to make a think like with the brush. I would recommend though, after a while anyone could figure out how to work with the brush.
This was my first gel liner, and I bought this because I couldn’t get a really precise winged look with liquid liners. I love the brush that comes in this kit, it is so precise and does wonders! Of course after a few months of everyday use, and washing it started becoming frayed so I switched it out for an Essence Precise Eyeliner Brush and it glides on perfectly every time! I love to use it with my beautyblender liner designer pro and I get a perfect wing! This also lasts a very long time, I bought this pot back in June and it’s January now and I still have a lot left! Definitely worth every penny!
This product is so amazing! I️ know that it’s gel eyeliner, but I️ watched a YouTuber use it as a dupe for the Anastasia brow pomade and it worked! It’s great for drawing out and filling in your brows and it lasts such a long time! I’ll be buying this product for a long time for sure💁🏽😍
I really love this liner!! I use sometimes for my eyebrows because it has the same formula as a brow pomade. It works great for both and it's super pigmented and it lasts all day. This is a really great liner, it goes on smooth and it's easy to glide on the eye!! Highly recommend this product!!
Q & A
Does this liner last all day? Or does it wear off within 20-40 minutes?
What color do you prefer ?
How's the lasting time? Does it crack or run into the eyes?
Does it dry or stay feeling like a gel?
Do you use this only for cat eyes?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos