BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the secret for a longwear luminous look that lasts. L’Oreal Paris’ Infallible Pro Glow Foundation Primer primes, perfects and illuminates while it hydrates skin for a better makeup application. Illuminating face primer leaves skin with a healthy, radiant glow that lasts all day. see more...

Sarah L.
Indianapolis
This primer is awesome! I’m a sucker for a good glow product and this fits the bill. It’s a thicker consistency and it gives the skin a nice dewy look, but nothing too crazy, and it also gives a nice moisturizing feeling to the skin. Makeup sits beautifully over top of this primer as well. I haven’t noticed any prolonged makeup wear with this. PS: if you’ve ever wanted to try the Lancôme La Base Pro Hydra Glow Illuminating Makeup Primer, this is literally the same product just with a significantly cheaper price tag. L’Oréal owns Lancôme and I’ve tried both primers and I can almost guarantee they just repackaged the product!
Darian S.
I was not sure how I would like this primer at first. Ive always liked silicone primers vs. A lotion type primer because I feel like it does a better job at filling in my pores. But i wanted to try something new and so far im pretty happy with it. It does a great job at making my skin feel smooth and very hydrated. I have very dry skin so thats important to me. I like the packaging as well. I knocked a star off because I dont like the way this smells. I cant put my finger on what it smells like its just not pleasant.
Michelle V.
New York
I picked up this primer during an Ulta promotion for L'Oreal. I was a little skeptical as my skin type leans oily combo and didn't want anything to make me too glowy. I was so pleasantly surprised!!! I used this with my Too Faced Born This Way foundation and get the most beautiful glow and so many compliments on my skin! My makeup also stays in place all-day without separating. Two thumbs up L'Oreal!!
Lauren L.
Shelton, CT
This primer provides a soft and subtle glow underneath foundation and is very hyrdrating. Still on my first bottle, but would definitely purchase again. This production is good for dry/combo skin, but if you have oily I wouldn’t recommend
Tenzin Y.
NYC
This product is great if you put this under your foundation, to give a nice glowing effect. Don’t put this alone it will make your face shiny. If you’re looking for an inexpensive highlighter than I would recommend this.
Nanette S.
I naturally have very oily skin so I really liked using this primer because it helped make my face less oily. I got a sample and then went back to the store to buy the product after I ran out. It also has a subtle sparkle to it that livens your skin.
Makenzie S.
I liked this primer but it made my face look way to red. Other than that, it worked really well but it wasn’t a primer I could use by itself. I probably will not purchase this again but I could defiantly see it working for other people!
Daphne O.
Glendale
this made my face look so oily! i’m not sure if i put too much but honestly the glow part really works. however, it’s way too much so just be careful and only put it on places where you want to glow.
Samantha H.
Mobile
I think that this primer is good if you want something hydrating. However, I didn’t find that it made my makeup last longer. It’s a little sticky but it could be tackier to hold makeup in place.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This primer leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, and adds a soft, dewy glow. Foundation won't slide off, like some primers. It feels very light on the skin, and it's affordable. I love it!

Kohl's