L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Glow-Lock® Illuminating Primer 130

Discover the secret for a longwear luminous look that lasts. L’Oreal Paris’ Infallible Pro Glow Foundation Primer primes, perfects and illuminates while it hydrates skin for a better makeup application. Illuminating face primer leaves skin with a healthy, radiant glow that lasts all day.

I bought this primer because I have suuuper dry skin and I love the pro glow foundation. This stuff makes me super greasy feeling.. like it never sinks into my skin. Anyone else have this issue? Any other recommendations for primer for super dry skin?
Does anyone find that this product makes their face look oily or dewy? Let me know
Has anyone tried this primer? I am looking for a luminizing, not sparkly, and moisturizing product.
Start your review of L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Glow-Lock® Illuminating Primer 130!
Othello, WA
I really do like this primer it makes my skin look glowing but not oily type, it helps my skin prep for the makeup and it benefits my skin because it hydrates it and makes it so smooth and it looks so good.
Georgia
Easily my new favorite dewy drugstore primer! Such great quality for the price & I mean no exaggeration when I say a little goes a loong way!! The perfect glowy & moisturizing base for foundation. If you’re looking for an affordable illuminating primer I highly recommend!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Norristown, PA
This definitely does what it says it will, that's for sure. It's very easy to go overboard with this primer! I have and I ended up looking more sweaty than glowy halfway through the day. I think if you mix a tiny bit in with a matte foundation that this could be pretty.
Westlake, OH
I really like the foundation in this line but the primer is too greasy for me. I do like the shimmer that it gives but I can’t get over the feel of it on my skin. It doesn’t irritate my skin though which is a bonus!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Hudson, WI
I like this primer a lot. I can definitely see the illuminating quality when I first put it on but I don’t know that it is visible through foundation. I haven’t tried it with just a bb cream yet, so maybe that will be different. It does, however, help my makeup stay in place all day long. It’s not too oily so nothing slides and it’s not matte (obviously, “illuminating primer”) so my dry skin doesn’t look cakey.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It took me forever to find a primer that kept my makeup looking fresh all day and finally i found this one! I have combo/dry skin. This primer goes on so smooth and sinks in quickly. I don’t see a huge blurring in my pores which this claims to do as well, but with the way this keeps my makeup on I’m fine with that. I like using this with my revlon colorstay foundation. I’ve tried this with multiple foundations and it looks great with all of them!! I also love using this primer on no makeup days as well to give my skin a healthy, natural glow! So pretty!! Highly recommend!
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Newberg, OR
So I decided to try this product after I tried the L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow Foundation because I loved the foundation . well I do love this primer just wish it was a little more hydrating. But other then that this primer is fantastic. It Definatly has a beauty lumi effect to it. It is a pinkish color so I don't know if I would suggest to yellow undertones but how knows. It smells nice also which is also a plus( I have tried some stinky primers). If you love a glow or mild dry skin Definatly recommend this.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Chillicothe , OH
Ive been using this product for awhile now. I love how my skin looks and feels with this on not only does it prime it also gives you a beautiful glow. I love it and my foundtion goes on smooth and evenly. Ill continue to buy a d id definitely recommend
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Zanesville, OH
I love this product. I used it under the L’Oréal Paris infallible foundation and the pair works great together. It gives me a glowing, dewy complexion and it last all day. I highly recommend this product and I recommend using it with foundation.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Nashville, TN
L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Glow-Lock® Illuminating Primer 130 uploaded by Husna D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am in love with this product it is so beautiful. My skin has never looked better with makeup. This is just gorgeous. My skin feels hydrated with this primer on and it looks beautiful.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity
Ask a question to the Influenster community...