BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Holographic Highlighter. Multi-Use Illuminating Stick. Provides a prismatic effect on the face and body. Adds light and luminosity for a radiant glow.

Take your glow to galactic levels with the Infallible Galaxy Stick. These multi-use illuminating sticks add light and luminosity for a radiant glow with holographic effects. Available in 3 pearlescent shades. Galaxy Gold: Champagne with a hint of warm rose for a universally luminous highlight. Cosmic Pink: cool pink infused with purple holographic pigments for a radiant glow. Astro Blue: Iridescent, ultraviolet pearls for an icy-cool highlight to brighten any skin tone.

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate

• I saw these at Walmart. Do they work good and what's the ...1 Answers
  • I have NEVER seen this highlighter stick before! Where ca...2 Answers
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I am SO happy with Loreals new line of highlighters. The powder in Moonlight was amazing and so is this. I got the gold shade b/c I'm fair skinned and this actually looks like a nice soft pink with a lot of punch in the Highlighting department. The pink shade is actually a deeper gold. I found the best way to apply is to warm it up on your hand first then apply directly to face, otherwise it takes off your foundation. It's a gorgeous result that you can build up to desired intensity. I'm definitely getting the ASTRO shade!
Gabi S.
atlanta
If you a space chick this is your stick!! Love this ball of shimmer, I bring it with me to every music festival it’s perfect for on-the-go glittering! I have it in Astro Blue, but the blue is very faint and not dramatic. It’s illuminating, so it changes color depending on lighting. I roll it on my shoulders and neck bones as well as my check bones. It’s easy to use and it stays all day, I will go home after a day of music festivities still shinning like a star
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This product goes on so smoothly and blends out great. I've tried other products like but this one is my favorite because it's so pigmented. I love applying it to my cheekbones. I would recommend this product. My daughter knows I love makeup and this is one of the products she bought me.
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
I just got this last night from Ulta Beauty, it was actually given to me by a worker who felt bad because they were out of the "free gift" I was suppose to get, I was NOT PLANNING on getting this product, but I'm so glad I did, I received the GALAXY PINK AND IT'S STUNNING. You can have a subtle highlight or really blind people you cross. I've be shook!
Sheena M.
Millersburg, OH
This product is so pigmented! It’s easy to use and shines like a star all day! This product is so easy apply and to blend it’s one of my favorite highlighters for that reason would I buy it again??? Uuuuhhh yaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Amber B.
This highlight is SO PIGMENTED and blinding! It’s a beautiful color and it lasts all day with your makeup. It’s a great add to your blinding collection of highlights and I’d recommend. I’m so happy I took a chance on this.
Mariana N.
Orlando, FL
If you want to talk about glow this is Loreal Product is Amazing, is good for every tipe of skin and is long lasting. It Goes smoth on my skin and gives me a even look  shimer shimer love it! one of my favorites loreal products and the mascara of course.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
LOVE this product. I have the blue and pink ones. They're absolutely stunning when on. The only issue I have is that if I just put the stick on my face it moved everything under it. So I've found I like applying it with my fingers or a super dense brush better.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
I wasn't expecting this product to be so great considering the price is so good. The highlight you get is top notch and goes well with all my other makeup products.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
It’s not as bright as I would want it to be. It’s more of a glitter than a glow! It’s more of a sheer. It last all day but then again I’ve never used it without a setting spray. I would recommend it, but only if you like that kind of look.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Are these best worn alone or with a powder highlight layered over it?
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Do these blend well?
Estefy V.
Should I buy it? Is it really worth the money?
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have NEVER seen this highlighter stick before! Where can I get my hands on this like... ASAP?
Yesenia Jessi C.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone with darker skin tried these yet?