L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Paints Metallics 408 Aluminium Foil - 0.25oz, Green uploaded by Jadiena D.L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Paints Metallics 408 Aluminium Foil - 0.25oz, Green uploaded by Ashley G.L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Paints Metallics 408 Aluminium Foil - 0.25oz, Green uploaded by Ashley G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Go paint yourself with Infallible Paints Eyeshadow Metallics. High color impact, foiled finish. 5 metallic shades. Sweep over eyelid. Color: Green. see more...

Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Omg the name of this shadow is ACCURATE! I am blown away by the pigmentation and lasting power! I will be grabbing the rest of the shades for my collection! They are kind of expensive for a single Shadow, but the formula makes it worth it to me.
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
I love this product.. I got it sent to me for free by BzzAgent & I love it! Especially because it's silver &I I goes with my raider jersey that I have. And you don't really need awhole lot on your eyes, or even on your eyeshadow brush you use
ashlee w.
This color is appropriately called aluminium foil. The pigment is insane with just a little swipe of my brush, holy cow!
Natascha W.
Moorends, Doncaster
This is fantastic except for a bit of gal out and a little bit of build up the colour is quite strong and pigmented. It’s best if you have a base cream on first though. It comes in a selection of colours and they’re gorgeous and all metallic for that shimmery look. They’re really well priced too, so good for any budget really!
Tanya N.
Crazy pigment!!! I seen Tati on YouTube review this and I had to have it. Very true to colour!!! Looks just like aluminum foil! I have yet to create a look with it yet but excited to try it out!!! Amazing!