L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Eye Paint Liner .01oz uploaded by Madelyn J.L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Eye Paint Liner .01oz uploaded by Nicole P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Paint it Loud with Infallible Paints Eyeliner, 0.1mm felt tip for liquid liner precision. Define and design eyes with total control using one or multiple colors. Apply along upper lash line, as close to lashes as possible, starting from inner corner of eye working outwards. Repeat underneath the lower lash line. Use multiple shades of Infallible Eyeliner Paints for an even more vibrant eye look.Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

Features: Built-in-brush application

Color Palette: Dark Tones

Color Family: Variation Parent

Suggested Age: 17 Years and Up

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Defining

Lindsey K.
Louisa
OK, so this wasn't all that bad. I was looking for a white liquid eyeliner pen and was having difficulties until I came across this. It is somewhat expensive at around $8, so I had fairly high expectations about what it should do. The applicator is felt tipped, and bends easily to create nice winged lines. I'm underwhelmed about the pigmentation of the white- I had to reapply several times before the white became visible. It never went truly opaque which is unfortunate because I think this would look great if it did. Also, it seems as though the product is drying out quickly which could just be a result of painting over my eyeshadow. Maybe the liner just had enough. Overall, it does a decent job but I would rather pay a little more for a product that provides better coverage.
Jaay M.
Reason why I rated 1 star us because I really didn't like it. It hardly has any product when using it.
Rose S.
Asheville
I love this liner, I use it to add a pop or a accent line to my eyes. I never have to struggle with the tip at all and the product never dries out. Perfect price for this, I love it and would recommend any of the colors of this liner to someone looking to change their look up a bit!
Madelyn J.
A little difficult to get product out of after first couple uses. Comes out well after a couple of layers 👌🏻
Nicole P.
A nice fine line!!! Went on smoothly but can pick up colors from shadows. Stayed put. So glad it doesn’t contain Carmine. Affordable and you can always use coupons or bogo deals. Interested in other colors of this formula now.