Lindsey K.
Louisa
OK, so this wasn't all that bad. I was looking for a white liquid eyeliner pen and was having difficulties until I came across this. It is somewhat expensive at around $8, so I had fairly high expectations about what it should do. The applicator is felt tipped, and bends easily to create nice winged lines. I'm underwhelmed about the pigmentation of the white- I had to reapply several times before the white became visible. It never went truly opaque which is unfortunate because I think this would look great if it did. Also, it seems as though the product is drying out quickly which could just be a result of painting over my eyeshadow. Maybe the liner just had enough. Overall, it does a decent job but I would rather pay a little more for a product that provides better coverage.