BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Effortless Blending. Designed to use with liquid and cream foundations. Even and easy makeup application.

Infallible® Blend Artist Foundation Blender, designed with an exclusive plush material and easy to grip shape, creates a makeup application that will 'wow' the pros. Rounded edges of the blending sponge guarantee effortless blending. Plush sponge material ensures makeup sits on the sponge creating a smoother, more uniform blending experience and a professional makeup result.

• What is everyone's favorite beauty blender?!?! L'Oréal P...5 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the the original beautyblender® ...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to clean a beauty blender?/ how often...6 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Blend Artist Foundation Blender
  • "I am simply in love with this foundation sponge . It's soft and it blends the foundation out gorgeously . The price is amazing $7.99 in Walgreens . Love it I totally recommend it . " in 250 reviews
Kevali B.
Humble, TX
Alright..I have tried every hyped sponge out there, both drugstore and high end. Others may work well, but this sponge is probably one of the sponges I reach for the most! The sponge is so soft when wet, but it blends out foundation beautifully. I pinch it and use the tip for my concealer and it looks very smooth on my face. LOVE. Try it out!!!
Kaitlyne F.
Sacramento
Very nice sponge! I love wetting it, it gets soo big and squishy. It really helps blend out my stick foundation. Love the ergonomic design, it is very easy to hold. Definitely compares to the real techniques sponge in my opinion. I definitely recommend this one before spending $15-$20 on a beauty blender.
Lo K.
I would definitely give it 5 stars because I love it but they switched up production or something I think. The first one I bought was AMAZING. Best sponge ever. Better than THE Beauty Blender. But the second one I bought was way more dense! Still a good sponge but just not like it was before!
Erin R.
Washougal
This sponge is awesome. It doesn’t get as big as others but it’s very soft. I use it once in awhile when my others are dirty. The price is decent not much more that an average one. I have dry skin and it blends well. I’d recommend it to have as a part of your vanity.
Rachana V.
Waltham
Purchased at: Target
I like the shape of this better than the beauty blender. It’s not as soft but I prefer that because I feel it doesn’t soak up as much product. It doesn’t show any streakiness or patchiness, definitely gives a flawless application. And the price is just a cherry on the top
sade m.
Sayreville, NJ
This is my second love after the beautyblender. Omg this sponge is awesome. I buy one everytime i am at target or Walmart. It is super soft and the shape is why I love it. It is easy to hold and gets in the detailed spaces of my face. It cleans well. It doesnt last long but its affordable.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a fan of this AT ALL. It doesnt get soft at all when you wet it or expand like other beauty blenders do. The only nice thing is the shape allows you to get into small contours near your nose and eyes. I will not be repurchasing this product
Hannah N.
Seminole
I quite enjoyed this sponge. It was by far one of the best I’ve ever tried. I like the pointy shape at the top, it made it easy to get under my eyes and beside my nose. The shape made it easy to hold and use both ends. It has a bit of a sparkle to the sponge and has a very nice density. Doesn’t absorb too much foundation and makes the skin look as good as a real beauty blender. By far, my favorite beauty blenders are by AOA Studios on ShopMissA. They are only $1 and are amazing. The light pink ones are good too but I like the originals better. They just need a good wash before using.
carla l.
Salem , OR
I've been using the Real Techniques sponges for the last year or two but I think that the formula or the texture of their sponges has changed recently and I haven't been as happy with them as I used to be. Based on the recommendation from one of my favorite YouTubers, I decided to try out the L'Oreal sponge instead. I'm really glad that I did because I've been extremely satisfied with it and I feel like it does a great job. At first glance, the shape looks a little dysfunctional but I quickly realized that it's not only useful but very ergonomic. The curvature makes it easy to hold the sponge very comfortably, the slightly rounded base is great for putting foundation all over my face, and the pointed tip makes it very easy to apply concealer directly under my eyes. It's also incredibly affordable! I wish that I had tried this sooner but I'm really glad that I finally made the switch.
Laia G.
Jonesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with this! Easy grip and great blending. It shaves minutes off my routine. I completely recommend this product especially if you don’t have the patience for brush blending which I don’t lol. Great buy!
Caitlein B.
Albuquerque
Are you supposed to wet this sponge like most others?
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
What's a good brand of beauty blender to use that's affordable? Currently using the L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Blend Artist Foundation Blender
Amanda D.
What’s the best way to clean a beauty blender?/ how often should i clean it?
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Is this good??????
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Is it easy to blend out with ?